Author Topic: Red  (Read 30535 times)

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
Red
« on: November 04, 2010, 01:51:43 PM »
A slim redhead with a wicked tattoo.

Based on jak's texture examples, but with tweaked skin tone, freckles, red lipstick & nails, and custom intimate bits.  Not to mention some XML tweaks, and that scorpion...

edited to add: see downthread for a variant version, too

« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 07:08:30 AM by pronzilla »
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

wow

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Red
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 02:17:17 PM »
she looks nice, great job.

Tarakis

• I love Sex Sim! and add-ons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 06:52:07 AM »
Love Her. Great Job :eyebrows:

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 02:17:07 PM »
My other custom content projects aren't going so well (tally so far: two totally stalled, one finally making progress after two trips back to the drawing board and lots of learning how to use GIMP). 

Also, ezcampr commented on a suggestions thread, saying "pubic hair would be good".  He(?) has a point - virtually all the custom girls (and many of the official ones) so far are shaved, or at least extensively trimmed.

So, for a little light relief in between wrestling with my main projects, I whipped up a variant on Red.  Some very slight XML tweaks, no make-up or nail polish, added earrings, removed the tattoo, and added pubes.  Yeah, she's a natural redhead.

The files are named differently, so you should be able to install both versions without any hassle.

Note: this version of red2 simply includes pubes in the body texture; after the March 2011 update, there are 3D-modelled pubes available.  See this post for an updated version of red2 that uses the models instead.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 01:15:55 AM by pronzilla »
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Tarakis

• I love Sex Sim! and add-ons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 03:34:50 PM »
Great Job   ^-^

ezcampr

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »
ezcampr a he?  MOST DEFINETLY YES   appreciate the natural red pubes  keep up the good work

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 07:04:55 AM »
hehe :)  your profile didn't indicate one way or the other, and I didn't like to assume...

jimmyjones

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 08:58:17 AM »
I downloaded red2 and the body texture shows red and white blotches instead of skin tones. Anyone know where I went wrong??

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 09:12:55 AM »
I downloaded red2 and the body texture shows red and white blotches instead of skin tones. Anyone know where I went wrong??

Make sure you extract the file to Sex Sim's parent folder.  For example, if you have Sex Sim installed in C:\Sex Sim then extract the file to C:\ -- if you have Sex Sim installed in D:\Adult_Games\Sex Sim then extract the file to D:\Adult_Games\

If you don't do that then the character won't work properly.

jimmyjones

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 12:05:26 PM »
This is the picture I get with red2. What do I do?

jimmyjones

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 12:20:25 PM »
Lesly and Kate come up normally while red and red 2 come up like this.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 05:44:53 PM »
Did you do what I said in the post above?

jimmyjones

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 03:47:45 AM »
My sex sim is under C/ Sex Sim. I have f-pronzilla-red and red2 xml files in :user_created / characters, tn_f_pronzilla-red and red2 PNG files in :user_created / characters / thumbs, and meter_red and red2 PNG files in :user_created / thumbs/ m. This is the same place everything else I download goes including Lesly and Kate files which work fine.

KreagonPL

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2010, 08:23:34 AM »
Just open C:\SexSim\Runtime folder
then open Red2.zip and drag&drop user_creaded folder into Runtime click YES if asked

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2010, 08:55:24 AM »
My sex sim is under C/ Sex Sim. I have f-pronzilla-red and red2 xml files in :user_created / characters, tn_f_pronzilla-red and red2 PNG files in :user_created / characters / thumbs, and meter_red and red2 PNG files in :user_created / thumbs/ m. This is the same place everything else I download goes including Lesly and Kate files which work fine.

The important ones will be several png files in C:\Sex Sim\Runtime\user_created\characters\textures\pronzilla

You should have:
  • f_BODY-red.png
  • f_BODY-red2.png
  • f_HEAD-red.png
  • f_HEAD-red2.png
  • f_LIMBS-red.png
  • f_LIMBS-red2.png

Are they all present and correct?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk