That worked. Thanks guys.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Red
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »
My sex sim is under C/ Sex Sim. I have f-pronzilla-red and red2 xml files in :user_created / characters, tn_f_pronzilla-red and red2 PNG files in :user_created / characters / thumbs, and meter_red and red2 PNG files in :user_created / thumbs/ m. This is the same place everything else I download goes including Lesly and Kate files which work fine.

If you can send me your output_log.txt file (via private message, please) I'll take a look and see what I can find.

BigDaddyBane

• Who's your daddy?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 08:33:33 AM »
I had this problem with another user created girl.
My issue was that although the FILE was in the correct place, I had manually moved the folder and didn't extract the individual files into the correct places. Just move the files to the correct places and that's the end of the problem. Very simple fix.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 01:12:34 AM »
Here we go, first (albeit minor) output of the new update:

Red2, updated to use the new 3d pubic hair models.  Note: this will overwrite the original Red2 if you already have that installed.  I figured the difference was so small that there wasn't much point making it possible to install them side-by-side.
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk