April 27, 2024, 08:52:57 PM

Poll

Out of the following, which are you most interested in next?

Foreplay \ kissing pack (now available in the Add-ons shop)
Masturbation \ solo play pack
Additional sex positions pack
Lactation \ Pregnancy pack
Pre-op Transsexual characters
Fantasy characters (elves, orcs, demons, etc.)
Science fiction characters (robots, aliens)
Motel room environment
Pose editor \ Photo studio

Author Topic: What would you like next?  (Read 191769 times)

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like next?
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2013, 07:28:39 PM »
Also it seems like the female model have a 'better' expression during orgasm. Is that just my imagination?
Not your imagination. :)

whatever0623

• Glad I found sexsim!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2013, 07:47:02 PM »
 :eyebrows: The expressions I like it very much! Woo! I thought it was my meds.. lolz! Glad it wasn't, or did I just not take enough? HaHa!
If you can't be good, be good at it!

Filtereyez

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2013, 01:59:58 PM »
I would like to see a pose editor of course, but other things the game really needs that I would like to see in the future are definitively
more rooms/places and more clothing. What I also think is a superb idea is something I seen mentioned further back in the thread,
and that is special characters with their own extra animation and even props. They could be released as premium characters with
premium prices to go along with them, as long as they  had that extra bang for the buck I do not think I would be alone in wanting to
purchase them and it would be a great way to get that much more funding into the further development of this sim platform.   

lagit38

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2013, 11:38:56 AM »
I think the pose editor would be the biggest thing for me.  The ability to create my own poses and place them where I want in the sets.

Second I would like the ability to take a snapshot WITHOUT the items left in the picture (model mini pic for example) Most of the menu items can be shrunk in, but a clutter-free snapshot would be great!!

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »
Second I would like the ability to take a snapshot WITHOUT the items left in the picture (model mini pic for example) Most of the menu items can be shrunk in, but a clutter-free snapshot would be great!!

If you mean the GUI icons, just hit "tab". (with apologies if you already knew that and meant something else)

Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

lagit38

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2013, 06:21:47 PM »
How can I have been a member of so many sites, done so many textures and models, helped out so many newbies and do a major newbie mistake like this??????

Yep.  Hit Tab and you have a clear shot...   Duhhhhhhh.......

Moving too fast, turn to lowest setting of slow...  easy shot......  Duhhhhhhhh.......

But I have figured out doing model skins...  (figured that out, kinda, and it didn't hurt much.....)

On the face modding, I see the old PPP, (Puementator?) is gone, replaced by the new interface.  The face modding seems to be rather centered oriented. (?)  As I recall the old Ponzella's Program had more sharp variables.  Is it still available, or is it a conflict.  If yes, is there a link?

(Probably should post this question elsewhere.....)

Ray,  8)

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2013, 12:44:24 PM »
Glad to help.

On the face modding, I see the old PPP, (Puementator?) is gone, replaced by the new interface.  The face modding seems to be rather centered oriented. (?)  As I recall the old Ponzella's Program had more sharp variables.  Is it still available, or is it a conflict.  If yes, is there a link?

Sorry, but I don't understand the question?

Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 25, 2013, 02:48:35 AM »
I agree with all those but I would also like to see new rooms. Jail, Club/Bar, Maybe even a Train or Bus.
at one time people made suggestions about fantasy creatures, robots and aliens those could be fun but not high on my list. Also I would like to see if we can get midgets in the game and have them work right as well. (Midgets would be hard because of size difference but would be neat.)

CornBread

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 25, 2013, 05:16:53 AM »
1. Additional voices or a voice changer so not all characters sound the same.

2. Pose editor

3. Male character editor.

4. Additional positions

5. Smoother animation (if possible)

LazeeDragon

• i love creating too bad cannot do guys yet lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 19, 2013, 12:31:04 AM »
i would like more girl and girl poses aka actions so limited atm...like 69, kissing, sucking a strap-on...stuff like that :) :eyebrows:
~LD~

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2013, 01:07:14 PM »
The ability for users to create animations.

Failing that, it desperately needs a pack for anal positions and another for solo masturbation.  Those two things are kind of basic.

Also, more clothing.  Especially real world type clothing.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2013, 05:59:02 PM »
The ability for users to create animations.

Failing that, it desperately needs a pack for anal positions and another for solo masturbation.  Those two things are kind of basic.

Also, more clothing.  Especially real world type clothing.

I agree solo and anal is difently needed. There are alot of clothes already for women you can check out http://www.xxxcreations-dave.com/247335417 for a large selection of outfits based off of real world ones. Unless you are meaning mens clothes then yea we need those too.

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 25, 2013, 12:24:16 AM »
I should clarify what I mean by "real world clothing."  I mean stuff that isn't exotic, and isn't lingerie or bathing suits.  I'm talking about clothing you might see on women walking down the street.  Tight pants, tank tops, etc.  And of course skirts.  We don't have those. 

I'd also like to see more shoes.  The one shoe pack is actually very good, but there isn't near enough variety of shoes.

Horni4Emos

• We're All Horny Animals Deep Inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 26, 2013, 11:54:53 PM »
New locations would be best next. We have a variety of poses, men, and women. With the tools out that takes care of most people. So if there's something lacking it's environments. Maybe a log cabin with winter outside snowing, allow us to have fun cuddling by the warm fire. How about a sci-fi location, a hallway of a space ship or maybe the medical bay? What about a alleyway for dark/dirty stuff? How about a underground brothel? A city/town park? Woods? Strip Club? Rave Club? In a car? An old tome Egyptian themed?

dpfan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 01, 2014, 04:07:55 PM »
I have played this game on and off since it’s release, also Jak’s previous game Cherry Dolls.  The two things I have seen most requested from the beginning are anal and M-F-F threesomes.  While I know we have many types of people who use this game, I would expect the majority to be heterosexual males, and those are the two sexual experiences most heterosexual males dream about the most.

IMO new positions are the thing most lacking.  In addition to anal and threesomes, I would like to see new positions that would work well with ones you already have.  For example, tit f--- while the male is seated in the same position as the other male seated positions would mesh well with the existing seated positions, such as oral.  A position with the male receiving oral while lying down could lead to 69, cowgirl or missionary.  Same with the female receiving oral while laying down.  The earlier positions had 3 “variations” that were buttons you could push for variety, the later releases seem to have only one.  I would like to see the multiple variations come back as well. 

Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk