April 27, 2024, 02:45:44 PM

Poll

Out of the following, which are you most interested in next?

Foreplay \ kissing pack (now available in the Add-ons shop)
Masturbation \ solo play pack
Additional sex positions pack
Lactation \ Pregnancy pack
Pre-op Transsexual characters
Fantasy characters (elves, orcs, demons, etc.)
Science fiction characters (robots, aliens)
Motel room environment
Pose editor \ Photo studio

Author Topic: What would you like next?  (Read 191732 times)

Infinity

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like next?
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2012, 03:10:11 PM »
My picks would be:

1. More locations - e.g. hotel room, office, mansion/penthouse bedroom, gym, locker room, classroom/headmaster's office, strip club, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, picnic by a river, luxury yacht, alpine cottage with a roaring fire and snow on the windows...

2. More positions/variations on positions.  Would be great if guys could use some of the girl-girl stuff too.

3. Solo animations - e.g. dances, static poses, masturbation, playing with toys, etc.  Would be great if the girl could give her partner a lapdance too ;)

4. More 'voices'.  I don't mean dialogue or that I want to hear the girls say 'fuck me big daddy', but more variety of moans/grunts/groans would be cool.  Some people are quieter, some make more noise, some have higher pitched moans the closer them come to climax, etc.  Would be nice to hear this being reflected in the sim and would make the girls feel much more 'different' from each other if you could choose different sound sets for them.  The existing sounds are a big part of what makes this sim appealing to me by the way  ;)

M2M

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2012, 09:04:36 PM »
I just found out about this game and wondered why can't I play a male character and have gay sex in the game? Why can you only make females and only have straight or lesbian sex?

Kathulu

• Curo Unum, Curo Omnes
    • View Profile
    • The Controlled Mind
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2012, 03:31:04 AM »
Its been a while since I've been here, but my vote goes for solo masturbation or a hotel environment. :eyebrows:
八个方向从中心

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2013, 04:11:50 PM »
I went with Preg as well. Especially a selector to choose how far long your showing and maybe extra big for say twins. It goes well for story telling as you can turn around and have sex and then be pregnant. Would be great to adjust in game as well so you dont have to keep leaving and coming back.

Also going back to pose or poses after sex and solo play would be great as that can create alot of story potential as well. Age selector (I know you can do a bit in the editor but to a greater skill) Imagine doing a story with older people who is having sex then Boom the remember themselves when they are younger teens like 18,19 no pedaphila here. Using Joanne and Alison you could almost say was the same person at different ages but you dont have the choices with any of the males.

@Valerian@

• Time to play the game !
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2013, 09:17:49 AM »
I think it would be great if the women had also a visible orgasm, and when the body's change more during orgasm (for example, continued to lean back and the facial features change accordingly).

Another suggestion:
It would be great if in the night vision, would light up the sperm.  :eyebrows:

I especially would like to have more places

(Sorry my English is not the best)

RealHawk

• Adult game fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2013, 09:20:20 AM »
I would love to see:

1. Skirts/Dresses (This is a big miss for me and hope this will be added soon)
2. Armpit Hair options
3. Enable editor with flat chest
4. Solo poses (like masturbation and strip dances)
5. Bigger belly options for all characters

FLSexFiend

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2013, 03:57:43 AM »
Pose editor and more locations allowing for creating storyline videos. Would it be possible for user created rooms and props using Blender or Sketchup to be added? The character appearance and animation is much smoother than the #1 sexsim on the market right now, but you are far behind technologically as they have a somewhat sophisticated pose animation creator and a method for creating stories, although it is relatively unsophisticated and lacking in a lot of features. The pose/animation editor would be a huge step forward, as would more locations.

Ipswitch

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2013, 09:03:38 AM »
The character appearance and animation is much smoother than the #1 sexsim on the market right now, but you are far behind technologically as they have a somewhat sophisticated pose animation creator and a method for creating stories, although it is relatively unsophisticated and lacking in a lot of features.

Well Sex Sim is way ahead when it comes to graphics and asthetics (and style in my opinion).  They don't have as many features implemented yet (and have a much smaller team), but I don't have anywhere near the knowledge to compare the engines they're using.

I cautiously agree that a pose editor would be cool, but I have to say that finding a good pose in that other game can be quite a slog.  Have to wade through so much crap, hoping that the creator was conscious enough to create a preview movie, in order to find the few rare diamonds in the whole thing.  The rating system helps grab some of the better poses from the past, but really can't give much attention to poses made after features got implemented or systems got changed.

Honestly, I don't know if that whole thing would be a huge issue here, but I guess I'd suggest that if a pose editor did get made and we had the option to upload poses to the main site, then having preview movies easily available would be great.

Ipswitch

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2013, 09:14:41 AM »
Actually, I'd like to float the idea of skirts/clothing that could dynamically adjust based on the pose.  I don't know how feasible it would be, but having a skirt that would change to a pulled up (in the back) texture when in a doggy style position or to a pulled up (in the front) texture when in a missionary or similar position would be great.  Maybe even have a third texture for getting hiked up on all sides to accommodate positions where the first two textures would look strange in.

I admit that might get messy with a pose editor, but maybe when poses get created they could have a box to check for what kind of skirt textures they use:  hiked up in front, hiked up in back, or hiked up all around.  It would require skirt clothing to have 4 textures per skirt, but would be really hot in my opinion.

I dunno.  Is that something that's feasible?

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2013, 12:35:40 PM »
The idea that keeps popping into my head for "clothing getting out of the way of the action" is that the way the current clothes work (change the texture) isn't the best way to do it.  Why not keep the texture the same, but deform the model/mesh? 

That way, the texture artist only has to do it once.  Ok, the modeller has to do it twice, but right now modders can only do textures.

(usual disclaimer: I know diddly-squat about 3d graphics/modelling)
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2013, 03:40:00 PM »
The idea that keeps popping into my head for "clothing getting out of the way of the action" is that the way the current clothes work (change the texture) isn't the best way to do it.  Why not keep the texture the same, but deform the model/mesh? 

Jak had started putting skirts\dresses in at one point but it wasn't finished yet when I got involved. Apparently that is the way it is implemented so far, with deforming meshes instead of textures. I'm going to look at it when I can and see if I can make it all work.

whatever0623

• Glad I found sexsim!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2013, 06:01:28 PM »
Thank you and WELCOME Giselle!!!
If you can't be good, be good at it!

whatever0623

• Glad I found sexsim!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2013, 06:04:27 PM »
What I'd like to see in the future is the older suggestion of an older male. I know Jak was working on it. Can't wait to see your visions come to pass. Very impressed with the new update, wonderful work by the creative team!!!!! I luff you all!! <3  :clapper:

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2013, 06:18:34 PM »
Thank you and WELCOME Giselle!!!
Thank you! :)

What I'd like to see in the future is the older suggestion of an older male. I know Jak was working on it. Can't wait to see your visions come to pass. Very impressed with the new update, wonderful work by the creative team!!!!! I luff you all!! <3  :clapper:
There is actually the ability to use the new guy texturing in this current version (but no characters use it yet), and I plan to release the older male character within the next few days, as promised earlier. I just made some changes to the guy's new texturing today to fix his mouth, so I will include that in the upcoming hotfix patch and then put instructions in the How To section about how to use the new guy texturing.

whatever0623

• Glad I found sexsim!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2013, 07:08:16 PM »
Exciting news for sure! I really like the [cum now] feature. Very nice touch. Also it seems like the female model have a 'better' expression during orgasm. Is that just my imagination? Really great update. Again kudos to your talented crew! Looking forward to seeing more of your work Giselle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk