May 09, 2024, 02:36:03 PM

Author Topic: Realistic Genitalia and Touching  (Read 14839 times)

shaun

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Realistic Genitalia and Touching
« on: August 21, 2010, 11:30:44 AM »
The genitalia of the models are great already, but I highly recommend some improvements:

1. make the labia really move around the cock's shape. That means the labia close up when there's no penetration, but spread apart when sitting down on a cock, so it nicely grabs hold of it.
Right now the labia are in a fixed position, so it doesn't look realistic.

2. Add foreskin to the males, the foreskin should move backwards when the penis gets stiff.

3. The guy's penis should be able to change naturally and realistically from flacid to stiff and vice versa.

4. Add vaginal/penis fluids. For example when the excitement meter is high there should be more moisturization coming out of the vagina, precum from the penis and coat the penis with a wet substance.

5. Breasts should jiggle depending on the size.

6. Add the posibility for players to directly touch and stimulate models by using the mouse curser which should immediately and automatically turn into a hand icon.
When u move the mouse cursor over a woman's breasts, ass, belly, or head then you should be able to massage that and she should react to it with some soft moan or get shy/ giggle etc. Stroking her head should make her smile, become happy.

7. Also the men u should be able to stroke their cock from flacid to erect with the mouse cursor.

8. you should be able to immediately finger of rub a woman's pussy with your mouse cursor.

9. Realistic facial expressions that are convincing and fit the model's personalities.

10. More variety in the moaning sounds so you don't hear hte same thing over and over.

These improvements will make Sex Sim much better, and more enjoyable!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Realistic Genitalia and Touching
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 12:00:37 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions.  Some of them are things we're already working on and most of the others we'll definitely add to our "to-do" list.

s0rryf0r0wn

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 12:24:03 PM »
I like these ideas :D .
And it would be cool, when you add this things to the normal version, without buying peach points for it, Jak. :P

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 12:15:09 AM »
Definitely good ideas but require hard change into engine. I mean it would be really nice if this work, but I think that the variety should be the first task.
Than the users can start making their own models/clothes and Jak can take attention to building the engine.

Really good question is, if the improved engine can stay still for free ...
I think if somebody want to test it and see how great the engine is with all possibilities than spending money for more girls/places/sex positions will be sure think ...

wolver

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 05:27:07 AM »
To make it even more realistic:
- undressing in stead of magically disappearing clothing.
- switch from one position to the other by letting the girl assume the next position in stead of just go directly from one position to the other.
- scripting to make your own movie. Make a list of positions and duration and let the two get on with it!

Tragedy Anne

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 06:27:04 PM »
I would also like to see fluids and hear the accompanying sound effects. The absence of these things makes a big difference. Interactive options are great but I would prefer that the models act them out. For example when I caress the female's breast the male model performs the action, not some disembodied hand. I don't know of any game that does it this way yet.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 06:46:21 PM »
Interactive options are great but I would prefer that the models act them out. For example when I caress the female's breast the male model performs the action, not some disembodied hand. I don't know of any game that does it this way yet.

Just so I'm clear on what you mean...

It seems like you're saying that you prefer the way we do it in Sex Sim, where there isn't a disembodied hand for touching, but then at the end you say that you don't know of any game that does it without the hand.  I just want to make sure I understand everyone's comments fully.

Tragedy Anne

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 09:35:11 PM »
What I mean is that I don't know of any game where you can directly influence the actions of the models other than selecting an animation and speed. If this is a feature in Sex Sim, I've yet to discover it. But then I only downloaded the basic version last night. As far as I could tell, when I clicked on the models nothing really happened, but I can always try again.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »
What I mean is that I don't know of any game where you can directly influence the actions of the models other than selecting an animation and speed. If this is a feature in Sex Sim, I've yet to discover it. But then I only downloaded the basic version last night. As far as I could tell, when I clicked on the models nothing really happened, but I can always try again.

Oh I see what you mean.  If you get the Variety Pack there are icons for touching breasts, genitals, etc., basically performing extra moves within a position, but you hit the icons to do it instead of the models.  It's a step towards what you're describing but it still involves predetermined animations (guy's left hand touches girls' left breast, etc.) instead of being fully dynamic (you decide which hand touches which body part), which yes would be really really cool. 

Regarding true character dynamics, we played around with the idea of using Euphoria in the sim and would still love to do it one day, but the cost right now to do that is prohibitive.  We're definitely on the lookout for ways to make something similar happen and our goal eventually is to not have any predetermined animations at all, but have everything be dynamic - point to a place in the environment and the characters walk there, get into a position that works, and get going.  You as the user could then decide what body parts to touch, etc. and everything would happen naturally with no pre-animation needed.  That would be awesome.

Oh and hey... Any programmers out there think you could do something like that and want to join our team?   We're hiring.  ;)

juddre

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 02:22:17 PM »

Regarding true character dynamics, we played around with the idea of using Euphoria in the sim and would still love to do it one day, but the cost right now to do that is prohibitive.  We're definitely on the lookout for ways to make something similar happen and our goal eventually is to not have any predetermined animations at all, but have everything be dynamic - point to a place in the environment and the characters walk there, get into a position that works, and get going.  You as the user could then decide what body parts to touch, etc. and everything would happen naturally with no pre-animation needed.  That would be awesome.

I don't know s*it about character animation, but looking up Euphoria I found this page: http://aigamedev.com/open/editorial/naturalmotion-euphoria/

It is somewhat critical of Euphoria (e.g. stating that it is only good for some very specific use cases), but the most interesting part to me was the mention of parametric motions in the "Alternative Solutions" section. That sounded like it could be useful for SexSim too.

BR,
     --Juddre

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 03:17:18 PM »
Thanks for the article link, that was an interesting read.  :)

ezcampr

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 05:37:24 AM »
pubic hair would be nice

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »
pubic hair would be nice

That's actually part of the texturing, built into the girls; thus, it's possible to include them in custom textures. 

(warning: blatant plug approaching)

Over in the user creations/characters forum, I've just posted a variant on my "red" girl, tweaked to be rather hairier than the original version (plus a few other changes). 
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

diggler9

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »
we played around with the idea of using Euphoria in the sim and would still love to do it one day

I think that there are a lot of people who would like this type of functionality, me included.  Aside from the numerous technical issues to implement, I think that there would be a few game design issues as well to communicate how and when this functionality was available.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk