May 08, 2024, 01:23:48 AM

Author Topic: list of Suggestions ... comparing to SexVilla  (Read 15504 times)

mech1

• View Profile
list of Suggestions ... comparing to SexVilla
« on: August 18, 2010, 03:18:20 AM »
At first congratulate to such a good looking game comparing to the others on the market especially maked just in two persons!

I'm fun of these games for years and I'm collecting them. For me is the SexVilla the best one for some reasons.
On the other hand, Sex Sim has some pretty cool graphics, the paying model, at beginning with a forum which is well answered by producent ... this is a really reasonable bonus for all the "missing" features.

In what I trust:
  • I'm really like your paying model consisting of free basics and paying for little more.
  • I'm not playing the game all the time so I want to pay for what I like (signle dress, single model) and want to have it forever (not for the time of subscription).
  • Hopefully we will make a user community which will make stuff for sharing.
  • Hopefully some free stuff will came in the future ;-)

I red whole forum and yes, there isn't so much stuff like in SexVilla even if Jak mentioned about not to be an competition.
On the other hand if the game give a chance to test it for free, later buy or made someting for free ... than it has my affection (remember well when thrixxx forced to close free forum with tons of stuff which was deleted!).

Suggestions:
  • Don't like the title page - why is there some photo where it's not connected with the game? Some screenshot will be fine to better waiting for loading the game. Someting like that one.
  • Changing position of pose is really tricky - you have to click on the pose again and sometimes the pose is placed on the same place. What about just small numbers inside the pose (pic 1)?
  • I don't like the thin girls but I can accept those. But I thing there isn't a nice ankle in missionary position and the knee against the wall looks really thin (pic 2).
  • Maybe it's for purpose to be able go through the furniture and persons but some times looks really funny (pic 3) :-)

Suggestions (already posted in the forum):
  • SexVilla has really good model for the pussy and ass. I don't know is there a better model in some add-on (still waiting with buying) but it seems that the pussy and the pudenda (it's really big in some poses) don't look reall to me.
  • That's remind me that the descriptions of on add-ons in shop is really short! I Expected screenshots of all the new functions and for girls shots in interesting suit's and naked.
    Yes I understand in that stage of the game is some kind of support for next developing, on the other hand the pages and the game itself is much more better presented that the stuff which I need to pay for :-)
  • I don't think it's necessary to have much more locations (I don't like the prepared island for example) or the animation between changing posses (and I really want that), but anal, stockings and threesome with DP would be really nice :-D
  • On the other hand if there will be a loyalty program and the editor will be free and you have chance to sell some of your maked stuff for reasonable price ... it's worth it ;-)

That's it! Thank you for reading.

P.S. - sorry for my english, it's not my native language, but I'm still making progress
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 05:10:24 AM by mech1 »

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: list of Suggestions ... comparing to SexVilla
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 11:46:09 AM »
Thank you for your thoughts, mech1.  Your English is excellent, don't worry at all about that. :)

We really appreciate all the suggestions and comments that people make here and everything that's said gets put into our list of possibilities. 

Some of the things you mention are design choices, for instance the camera going through bodies- I hate when the camera in other games gets stuck because it won't go through bodies or furniture, but at the same time I agree that when it goes through it can look funny.  It's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" things.  At some point maybe we will find a good solution for that.

We're always wanting to improve the sim and even though it's not even two months old yet we're really happy with how the community is coming together to help us make this the best it can be.  Thanks again for your thoughts.

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 10:51:00 PM »
You are right about going through bodies, leave it how it is because you are able to make such a very interesting screenshots :-)
On the other hand if you have this really cool feature it's pitty that the vagina and anus isn't more detailed.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:52:31 PM by mech1 »

shaun

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 11:36:02 AM »
Sex Villa has amazing graphics and variety, but the controls are much too complicated. Players should be able to immediately and directly carress and touch models with the mouse cursor.

Unfortunately, Sex Villa has too many buttons, so controlling and interacting with models gets very irritating and annoying.

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 12:00:50 AM »
Yes you are right with controls.

I don't think so that the SexVilla has amazaing graphics. Yes they have really fine vagina model but the rest of the body isn't so good as SexSim has.

Definitelly there is no discusion about the variety of SexVilla but SexSim just started and if anybody can do the modification for free I hope the variety will grow up!

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 11:27:15 AM »
Well finally I have Oral Addictions and Sex Variety Pack 1 and have to say that i do not understand the Jak's business :-)
I mentioned here that the add-ons shop lack more details and screenshots, but I just found out that the pack involving each other! which is not mentioned anywhere!

The good example is that you can shoot sperm only in Handjob from add-on Oral Addictions, but if you have also Sex Variety Pack 1, you can shoot almost in every oral position!
More over there is addition which I really missed in SexVilla ... some interaction during the position! Yes SexVilla has much more positions but you can only change vaginal/anal. In SexSim you can touch breast, lick tits and touch clitoris or change the leg position ...

So I mean ... Jak why those information isn't included in add-ons shop? If you haven't time for that Oh my god hire somebody to do it (for PeachPoints for example :-) because the game grows up much more with add-ons as is desribed anywhere (or as you can imagine ;-)

I'm adding one wish please - button for clearing all the sperm. This is used in SexVilla and it's really usefull. In SexSim you have to go to the menu and start again to clean all that mess ;-)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 11:39:39 AM »
I know I know hahaha!  I am in the process of redesigning the store so there is more info available about the add-ons.  I'm also currently talking to some artists about getting some outside help with things so we can get updates out more often.  There is so much we want to do with Sex Sim and only so much time to do it all, so getting some additional help is definitely our plan.

mech1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 10:15:52 PM »
I don't think so that redesign of the shop is necessary. I do think that adding another one page for each addon with more screenshots and complete list of added features is more than enough.

NCC1701

• Live Long & Prosper!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 11:56:55 PM »
  I'm adding one wish please - button for clearing all the sperm. This is used in SexVilla and it's really usefull. In SexSim you have to go to the menu and start again to clean all that mess ;-)

Personally I wanted to see the cum stay.
The Blood is the Life

joboxers

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 05:54:55 AM »
i always see the basic graphic textures and morphs on these games, very poor

today the hardware level is fine, is should be able to make a full hd xx game or simulation with extreme textures and morphs. The speed of SSD disks is extremly highs and the market will going to this way, why still these poor game graphics

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 08:20:52 AM »
Have to agree for a basically free game Sexsim is a lot better than sexvilla and the graphics are much nicer and realistic looking boobs especially with the boob editor back. The only think of that would improve the game even more is more locations and perhaps being able to choose the age of your model.
The only plus side of sex villa is being able to change the hair etc directly on your model in edit mode, apart from that Sexsim is a very enjoyable game..

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 01:38:16 PM »
What do you mean by choose the age of the model?
There's a bunch of girls of different 'ages' in Sex Sim, I think the detail is in the skin texture and the face (Joanne is clearly older with more aged skin features, where some of the girls are much younger), which aren't very easily customisable things without doing a whole new skin. In terms of body shape and size, most of the options are already there, either with the boob/hair customiser or by editing the .xml file for body proportions.

What other 'age' type things would you want to change?

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 01:50:41 PM »
True and good point...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk