April 29, 2024, 06:41:08 AM

Author Topic: Proof Boob Flop is Active and Working(at least for me)  (Read 10981 times)

DaVe

• SexSim > other adult software
    • View Profile
Proof Boob Flop is Active and Working(at least for me)
« on: August 31, 2012, 04:37:37 AM »
Hey Jak, so I saw your response to the comments made abt how boobflop affects the appearance of the boobs on my created models and why I use them over at the add-ons page.  I know in your reply you said it was taken out and deactivated cuz it was causing problems, but for me it is working perfectly since I bought the BreastShaper add-on and I'm loving what I can do with it(makes natural boobs look REALLY natural).

So I thought I would post some pictures so you can see that(at least for me) it is active and working as it is supposed to. I played around with my user created model "Andreea" to show how she changes in the Sim when I edit her boobflop values in the xml file.

Here is the background info as I'm sure you'd like to know:
-I'm running the updated 1.3 version of the software
-The boobflop values only started working correctly AFTER I bought the BreastShaper add-on(this is why I warn people in my model descriptions abt the boobs possibly looking different if they dont have BreastShaper)
-Andreea's default xml values for her boobs are as follows:

<BoobSize_LX>1.2</BoobSize_LX>
<BoobSize_LY>1.1</BoobSize_LY>
<BoobSize_LZ>1</BoobSize_LZ>
<BoobSize_RX>1.2</BoobSize_RX>
<BoobSize_RY>1.1</BoobSize_RY>
<BoobSize_RZ>1</BoobSize_RZ>
<BoobFlop>10</BoobFlop>

I made some screenshots below comparing her default boobflop value of 10 to what happens when I edit this value to 0, 20 and 50.  I did nothing with the values for depth, width or height.  All I changed was the boobflop values.
You'll notice that when reset to 0 they look like gravity has no effect on them at all, at 20 they have sagged down more than at the default 10, and at 50 they have completely dropped like she is a 100 year old granny.
Also, I tinker with boobflop when I create all my models(except for Brandi Lee Tate cuz she is supposed to have fake boobs) and it works on all of them as you can see if you look at their gallery photos.
I have noticed that the changes fluctuate on how dramatically it changes the appearance in relation to what values I set for the depth, width and height for the boobs. Although at this point I have not done enough testing to determine exactly what the threshold is for this correlation.
So I dunno...like I said...it is definitely active and working as intended since I downloaded the BreastShaper. Take a look at the pics below and see what you think. Cheers and thx for all your hard work.  :)
DaVe was here.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Proof Boob Flop is Active and Working(at least for me)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 10:25:23 PM »
Interesting.  That is indeed how it is supposed to be working, but it doesn't work that way on any of my development systems.  I need to look into this further, thanks for the report.

DaVe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 02:09:07 AM »
No problem Jak, glad to help.

Anybody else out there try editing this value? I'm kind of interested to know if it's working for other people or just me.
DaVe was here.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 02:46:12 AM »
I don't think I've tweaked it since it did the in-out hokey-cokey when it was first introduced.  I think I'll go have a play...
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

IXLUK

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 06:30:39 AM »
I have the boob shaper in my account, but it doesnt show up in game and hasnt done so for some time.  :o

I think it was withdrawn whilst it was being re-worked if I recall correct.  What I dont know is how can I test this, can I remove it and add it back in?

IXLUK

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 07:11:06 AM »
I've even tried uninstalling the game and re-downloading it, still no difference.

Perhaps im missing something.  I have the breast shaper and character editor, but no boob flop options.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 01:52:25 PM »
I've even tried uninstalling the game and re-downloading it, still no difference.

Perhaps im missing something.  I have the breast shaper and character editor, but no boob flop options.

You're not missing anything.  The Breast Shaper doesn't have the "flop" option.  DaVe is talking about setting that option in the XML files, not in the Breast Shaper.

DaVe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 01:56:43 AM »
I don't think I've tweaked it since it did the in-out hokey-cokey when it was first introduced.  I think I'll go have a play...

Same here. I had all but forgotten abt it. For some reason it popped in my head after getting the BreastShaper add-on so I went and played around with it and found it was working properly. Ofc, I've updated the software several times as well over this period of time so I dont know if it's new functionality is due to something changing in the new version of the Sim or adding the BreastShaper into the equation.

Let us know if it worked for you or not Pron. I'm interested to see what you find.  If it's working for everybody maybe it's something you could add into your next version of the PPP(which is AWESOME btw). Cheers, buddy!  :D
DaVe was here.

DaVe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 02:16:06 AM »

You're not missing anything.  The Breast Shaper doesn't have the "flop" option.  DaVe is talking about setting that option in the XML files, not in the Breast Shaper.

Yep, Jak is right, IXLUX. Sorry if I did not make that clear enough in my original post.
If you open up the xml file you will find 7 entries for the model's boobs. The first 6 are the same as what you can edit with BreastShaper and the 7th is the boobflop value. The default value will be set at 0. The higher the number you enter here the more the boobs will "sag" downward so its really helpful in creating realistic looking breasts.
A time-efficient way to play around with this is to open SexSim, open the xml file and change the flop value, save the xml file without closing it, then go to character editor in SexSim and reload the data for that model. When it refreshes you should notice the flop changes are in effect for that model.
This can be done over and over without closing the Sim which is helpful as when you first start playing around with this value you will need to change it quite a few times to get it to look how you want.
Hope that helps, cheers!  ;)
DaVe was here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk