May 08, 2024, 01:08:04 AM

Author Topic: Screenshots  (Read 7867 times)

marmetian

• I love creating new girls !!!
    • View Profile
Screenshots
« on: August 30, 2012, 08:51:09 PM »
Is anyone else having problems with screenshots? For some reason it is not working any more for me. Not even with the screenshot icon in the game. Please let me know if you have this problem too.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 01:13:07 AM »
What changes have you made to your system between when it worked and when it didn't?  Any Windows changes or anything like that?

DaVe

• SexSim > other adult software
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 02:27:36 AM »
I've used that function quite a few times in the past couple days when I was making my gallery photos and such for the Fiona character I uploaded yesterday. It was working fine for me. One thing I've noticed is that in the past if my Screenshots folder gets too full the game will crash when trying to take new shots. Also seems to happen once in a while if I try to take too many successive shots in a short amount of time(like trying to take one per second or so). A remedy I've found that seems to work is after finishing with taking shots, create a new folder for that photo session outside of the default Screenshots folder and move the files there. I keep mine I want to save in the Packed_Characters folder. Haven't had any problems with it since. Hope that helps!  ;)
DaVe was here.

marmetian

• I love creating new girls !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 04:24:12 PM »
I figured out if I go in settings and turn jpg screenshots off it works.

DaVe

• SexSim > other adult software
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 11:57:18 PM »
Glad to hear you got it working marmetian. Strange little quirk, but at least you can use it again.  :D
DaVe was here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk