May 11, 2024, 11:00:03 PM

Author Topic: Character editor disabled for Catt  (Read 7287 times)

sinshine

Character editor disabled for Catt
« on: June 04, 2012, 05:44:50 AM »
Catt is the perfect girl next door. With her silky deep auburn hair, sultry eyes, and not to mention those perfect tiny breasts you'll be glad you met her.

Even if she's not as well endowed in the breast department as some other girls, she more than makes up for it in fiery passion!

* Because of her flat chest, Catt's body type is not modifiable with the Breast Shaper add-on.

It does say you can't use the breast shaper, but fails to mention this goes for the character editor as well. I just picked her up on sale and am rather disappointed, as while I do like the smaller breasts on her, I dislike the wide hips and broad faces on most of the characters, so I pretty much tweak all of them.

Could you please enable the character editor for her?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Character editor disabled for Catt
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 10:25:20 AM »
The Character Editor description mentions in its description page that it does not work with Catt or other flat chested characters.  I neglected to mention this on Catt's page, but added it just now.  If you want to private message me your username then I can remove Catt from your character list and refund the difference to your account (in points).

The editor is not compatible with flat chested characters so there's no way right now to enable it to be so.

sinshine

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 01:56:45 PM »
Didn't remember that from when I bought the CharEd, even though it's only a few days ago.

Thanks for offering a refund but I do like the body type and the hair. I'll try to edit the XML directly and see how far I get.

Edit: Actually that works great. Thanks again. :)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 10:29:44 PM »
Didn't remember that from when I bought the CharEd, even though it's only a few days ago.

Thanks for offering a refund but I do like the body type and the hair. I'll try to edit the XML directly and see how far I get.

Edit: Actually that works great. Thanks again. :)

Awesome, I'm glad it worked for you.  I hope if you come up with some cool stuff you'll feel like sharing. :)

@Valerian@

• Time to play the game !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 08:40:51 AM »
Hello,

I made a Twin of Catt and put it in the User Characters, so everyone who wants Catt with big Breasts  :eyebrows:, can now Download it from here: http://www.sexsim.com/shop-buy-sell/u_item/381/catt-noflat

She's also available in the Character Editor and the Breast Shaper.

greets
@Valerian@

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk