April 27, 2024, 07:15:20 AM

Author Topic: Skirts  (Read 6899 times)

lagit38

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Skirts
« on: April 19, 2012, 09:15:37 AM »
One thing I have seen is skirts on other sites that flare out or hang down (terms are probably incorrect) so you can play with the camera and get those "upskirt" shots.  BUT they are a flop as far as interaction goes, the hand goes through the skirt - so the effect is ruined, I would not like to see this same effect here as it would degrade the quality of this site.  My question is this - could skirts be introduced that have the peek underneath the flared out skirt via wire frame BUT any action would force the same "z" effect like the pulled-aside panties but instead it would make the skirt - hiked up and out-of-the-way like the pulled aside panties action. My guess that to keep it simple and down to one wire frame dispense with the panties and just go for the hiked skirt effect. This way you would have the naughty upskirt peek and the out of the way action to keep it looking natural.  Just a thought.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Re: Skirts
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »
That could be cool - I like how the current 'skirt' type clothes are done as textures to look like skirts but without having extra model to get in the way, although it does lack flare.

Jak was looking at getting physics-enabled cloth for skirts and hair in the game although it wasn't working so well with the in-engine tech. I did find a video of a company that's making really good cloth in the same engine http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,758.0.html but looks quite work-in-progress still.

lagit38

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 11:17:17 AM »
I don't think the natural upskirt/movement effect is here yet, I think work arounds are going to be necessary for a while.  I noted sexvilla went ahead with their version which had the "hand through the clothes effect" that was disconcerting, an automatic skirt removal programing (imho) would have been the best option, that more than anything else prevented me from investing in their site, other sites with "great graphics" had the girl's arms "disappearing" into the man's thighs during kneeling BJ's.  I felt that these were not oversights in these sites but were based on the limitations that exists in present programming.   In sexvilla, just remember to remove the skirt before foreplay and it's no problem.  I'm greedy, I kinda like the idea of the guy playing with her before he gets her out of her skirt, not really a big deal.  But to me the fact that Sexsim goes for quality first IS a big deal and the reason I support the site.

LaydeHeather

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 10:01:44 PM »
Jak's past response to why no skirts is due to clipping and collision of the fabric textures.  To which I respond: WHO CARES?!?  We want skirts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk