April 27, 2024, 05:13:26 PM

Author Topic: Could this be done?  (Read 5989 times)

lagit38

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Could this be done?
« on: April 19, 2012, 08:57:31 AM »
After going thru many sites I should first state that the quality of this sim is second to none, the work the creators put in and the results are amazing.  My suggestion is this:  The living room set is well designed, combining the idea of block programming (add to what you have already programmed and add to it) and Hollywood set re-design (using a basic floor plan and make it look like some thing else) For example change the pictures to bulletin boards, add a large coffee maker then you have an Office or Teachers lounge.  Add file cabinets into the kitchen area, take out the stove top and hood and put in a computer, you have a reception room for any type of business you think of, from lawyer to doctor: put in a stack of tires and sale signs- you have a auto repair waiting room.  Replace the table with a pool table, put pool racks on the wall, put a dartboard on another wall and put some bar stuff on  the back kitchen counter and you'll have a rec room-change the couch and wall colors if it can be done easily and you have a "new look" for all these sets... I think the possibilities are endless---if this is possible. ???

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Re: Could this be done?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 10:01:54 AM »
Ooo, modular rooms, I like this idea!

As far as I know currently the environments are constrained by the animations - animations are tied to specific locations in the room (I think) - Jak is working on an animation editor next so if that works well we can hopefully get more freedom for positioning the characters around the room, then look at reorganising the room itself!

lagit38

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Could this be done?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 10:35:06 AM »
I really didn't want to move anything around in the room at this time, most of it was changing the textures (backgrounds?) in the room to make it look different, but not touch where things were so the animation wouldn't be effected.  Pictures changed to boards or signs, stuff on the back kitchen counter, maybe something on the main counter if it didn't interfere with anything, maybe some color changes.  The pool table might be built on the original table or maybe the original table changed to a card table which would be the same size for a den/game room, but going modular (changing where the big items are could be a more ambitious project for later)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk