April 27, 2024, 03:50:08 PM

Author Topic: Poll to see which Celebrity to try next  (Read 8912 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
Poll to see which Celebrity to try next
« on: April 03, 2012, 10:44:00 PM »
After making 6 girls in about 8 days I was planning on taking a day or two to plan my next character.Yes it will be a celebrity and yes it will be what this community wants to see(as close as I can get).I leave the decision up to you guys, the last character I did KatyP(Katy Perry) was also because of you guys, so I want you to decide what I work on. So for the next 2 days I'll let your comments and suggestions decide what I work on and hopefully I can meet your requests. As always the textures I will use pretty much be from scratch while useing the Celebrities traits and get as close as I can get to that person. Think it over guys, I wanna see what you guys want.
-Temp

marmetian

• I love creating new girls !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Poll to see which Celebrity to try next
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 11:01:09 AM »
How about Eva Mendes ?  :eyebrows:

Waldy

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 10:58:24 PM »
not the Quantity  -  the Quality is the Winner

LaydeHeather

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 10:21:40 PM »
My only problem with Katy is that she requires the pubic styler.  That's not something I care to spend points on.

One problem I have with the requirements, too, is I don't know which characters have which hairstyle.  So I don't know who I need to get to make the character work.

My pick for celeb is Kristanna Lokken or better, her ex gf, Michelle Rodriguez.

Hrm... Mila Jovovich.  Mmmm

Oh wait, no, Evangaline Lily.

Ooo, no.  Erica Durance.  Wait better...  Cassidy Freeman.  As a red-head. Yes.

Cassidy.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 12:28:21 PM »
My only problem with Katy is that she requires the pubic styler.  That's not something I care to spend points on.

A little-known fact: If you haven't got the pubic styler, it's not the end of the world.  Instead of the precise style specified in the character file, you'll get one of the "basic", four styles.  See the customization thread for details.  I think any custom colour will still work, but I'm not 100% on that.

So: worst case scenario, her pubes don't look exactly as her creator intended. 

One problem I have with the requirements, too, is I don't know which characters have which hairstyle.  So I don't know who I need to get to make the character work.

On the add-ons shop page for the custom character, click on the "Hair: (whatever)" text in the "requirements" section.  It's a link, and will search the shop to tell you which character(s) that hair comes with.  Alternatively, this thread has a handy-dandy list (which is a little out of date now - off the top of my head, it's missing starlet/bella).

Also, even if you don't have the hair, you can either use the hair styler add-on (if you have it) or edit the XML directly (if you don't) to change the character to use a hair you do have.
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk