April 28, 2024, 01:14:25 AM

Author Topic: 3D Girls Forever question/review (or "Why I Love Sex Sim")  (Read 10721 times)

wolf007

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
3D Girls Forever question/review (or "Why I Love Sex Sim")
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:26:14 PM »
I have a question about 3D Girls Forever (currently being offered by babesoul.com). I ask it here because I can't find a relevant forum or faq for this product, and since it's offered through babesoul, I thought people here might have some insight.

But first some background and some praise:
After getting ripped off once or twice by crappy or outright total-scam sex animation sims, how overjoyed was I to find Sex Sim? Not only does it work 99% as advertised but that 1% is eternally sweated over AND there's legitimate promise in expanding the sim. Great stuff!

So I went looking around at a few others to see if it was just here that was now doing it right; is this the only oasis in a sea of digital crap? Answer: mostly yes. The one exception is 3D Girls Forever. Really nice, good work, animation-wise yadda yadda. The women aren't as hot and the animation is more collide-y than in Sex Sim, but it has threesomes, toys, nice moneyshots, and - this is really nice - animation between positions so that the sims move from one to the next.

But there's one HUGE problem: I can't get the "Manual" mode to work properly. This isn't a case - like so many others - where it doesn't work because it's a ripoff or broken; everything loads just fine, and then my mouse controls don't work right (you're supposed to be able to click and drag to move the sims...for example, you are supposed to move the woman's head during a blowjob, but instead when I click and drag, her tits just flap wildly). Auto mode works just fine, but there's a lot missing from Auto mode...namely orgasms.

Smaller problem? Totally wonky camera controls, but I'm trying to figure that one out on my own. Currently I can't change the axis of the camera, just the zoom and pitch...and those aren't always properly centered.

Anyway, so here's the important question: does anyone know if there's a faq or a forum or something for 3D Girls Forever? Failing that, has anyone else used this and gotten it to work right in Manual?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: 3D Girls Forever question/review (or "Why I Love Sex Sim")
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 12:36:47 PM »
Actually a friend of mine made 3D Girlz Forever.  It used to be called "Virtual Hottie" (maybe 5 years ago?) and it's gone under a couple of different names since then.

I do remember that some of the buttons in the game didn't seem to really do anything, but whether that's the problem you're having now I'm not sure.  I would look up Virtual Hottie forum or something similar as you might be able to find more info that way.

wolf007

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 01:17:58 PM »

Thanks, 'cause I'm having no luck at all finding info under its current name. I've figured out the camera issues, but the more I mess with it, the more it seems that "Manual" mode is broken. A shame, since it otherwise has a lot going for it.

Let this be a lesson, all: Sex Sim is the best!

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 03:21:07 PM »
Last version was Virtual Hottie 2, I bought this game a couple years ago when it came out to improve on the original VH game. Fairly decent attempt but too many bugs/quirks for me to like it all that much... but really just became boring after a little while since there really were no updates, I gave up. Not much to impress but was something new, and was only like $29. Google VH2 for help, it's the same game as 3D GF.

Sexsim now is a new story, we may have to spent more $ in add-on content, but I've always been pretty happy with the content. Ya gotta love the ability to constantly get new stuff for it, and it works very well with very little bugs, it looks great, and well it works...etc. With the support that's given, hopefully will be around for years.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk