April 28, 2024, 10:29:39 AM

Author Topic: Vagina Editor  (Read 15679 times)

Siddd

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Vagina Editor
« on: February 24, 2012, 02:40:51 PM »
I am not sure if this has already been suggested but i think this game really needs a vagina editor

also the ability to add make-up like foundation, lipstick ect

Just like to add great fan of the game and have bought nearly every add-on, love it!  ^-^

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Vagina Editor
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 03:28:04 PM »
What kind of things would you like in a vagina editor?

Siddd

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 06:55:06 AM »
maybe not an editor as such but maybe just a selection of pre-made different types of vaginas  :o haha

On another note it would be good if there was a larger variety of nipple types and areola colours  :-\

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 11:24:33 PM »
Certainly with you on the latter point, Siddd.

That would certainly up the realism level.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 11:34:23 PM »
There are currently an infinite number of vagina types and nipple\areola types.  The secret is in the texturing.  If you make your own textures you can have any type you like.

I do plan to add a makeup\misc type of add-on to the Character Editor in the future for people who simply don't want to edit textures, but the real fun comes from rolling your own.  It's easy and you can do it free with GIMP (if you don't have Photoshop).  I even link to a set of base body textures in the Character Editor help thread so you can download those and make a billion different textures if you like.  Whatever I end up releasing isn't going to be anywhere near what you could do as far as getting exactly what you're after.

Again I understand that most people would like ready-made solutions to things and I'll get around to providing those, but in the mean time there are a ton of resources I've already taken the time to create and I'd love to see people make use of them.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 11:40:14 PM »
Yes, it really depends on the skills of the user.

A casual user likes to press buttons.  ;D

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 11:44:40 PM »
Yes, it really depends on the skills of the user.

A casual user likes to press buttons.  ;D

Cap'n.  8)

I'm happy to provide buttons if that's what people want.  ;D

Siddd

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 11:46:21 AM »
There are currently an infinite number of vagina types and nipple\areola types.  The secret is in the texturing.  If you make your own textures you can have any type you like.

I do plan to add a makeup\misc type of add-on to the Character Editor in the future for people who simply don't want to edit textures, but the real fun comes from rolling your own.  It's easy and you can do it free with GIMP (if you don't have Photoshop).  I even link to a set of base body textures in the Character Editor help thread so you can download those and make a billion different textures if you like.  Whatever I end up releasing isn't going to be anywhere near what you could do as far as getting exactly what you're after.

Again I understand that most people would like ready-made solutions to things and I'll get around to providing those, but in the mean time there are a ton of resources I've already taken the time to create and I'd love to see people make use of them.

You know i may just have to give this a go! Im sure ill get the hang of it (i did do DT, graphics and fine art in college so im well equiped) haha thanks for the detailed reply!  ;D

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 12:52:52 PM »
You know i may just have to give this a go! Im sure ill get the hang of it (i did do DT, graphics and fine art in college so im well equiped) haha thanks for the detailed reply!  ;D

Hey, awesome, that's good to hear. :)  I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

slayerx

• This Game is amazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 06:41:20 PM »
I agree with Jak, I have been putting photos of Vagina's onto the textures and it works pretty good. Would like to be able to make them with more depth, Cause I have some with big lips, and you can see into the putang, but once it goes into Sex Sim it closes up and you can't see what the texture shows. So I guess It would be nice to have more details inside the Vagina, how to do that I have not a clue HAHA

On a side note, The Penis is great, but the balls need some work, Jak you probably already know this.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 03:07:10 AM »
...but once it goes into Sex Sim it closes up and you can't see what the texture shows. So I guess It would be nice to have more details inside the Vagina, how to do that I have not a clue...

For anyone doing custom textures, I've just uploaded a slightly altered version of Jak's base UVW map in the "resources" section of the add-ons store which highlights which bits of the map get "hidden" in the folds and which bits are revealed when the sim vagina "opens".  It should help a lot with positioning when doing this sort of thing.

In terms of detailing inside the vagina, I've always found that next to impossible, simply because there are so few pixels to use - once the vagina is "open", the entire visible internal area is only about 6-8 pixels wide in the texture file - generic "pink" is about the best that's really feasible.

Still, well-positioned stuff in in the texture file can give quite a bit of external variety, I think...
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 01:58:47 PM »
...but once it goes into Sex Sim it closes up and you can't see what the texture shows. So I guess It would be nice to have more details inside the Vagina, how to do that I have not a clue...

For anyone doing custom textures, I've just uploaded a slightly altered version of Jak's base UVW map in the "resources" section of the add-ons store which highlights which bits of the map get "hidden" in the folds and which bits are revealed when the sim vagina "opens".  It should help a lot with positioning when doing this sort of thing.

In terms of detailing inside the vagina, I've always found that next to impossible, simply because there are so few pixels to use - once the vagina is "open", the entire visible internal area is only about 6-8 pixels wide in the texture file - generic "pink" is about the best that's really feasible.

Still, well-positioned stuff in in the texture file can give quite a bit of external variety, I think...

Nice job, thanks!

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »
Thanks Pronzilla that might make it a bit easier when it comes to texture work, I usually end up opening, looking, closing, paint over and over again to make sure I get it right. I'll have to check it out. And yes, Jak is dead on right when it comes to the difference in lips, aureola and nipple size being limitless when doing your own textures. I also find though it might be more convenient to click a button to change it, it's more satisfying creating from scratch(is also a graphic designer and has taken fine art classes) One thing that I think would be interesting would maybe be able to jack up the sensitivity for girls so they can orgasm faster or slower which could be cool. Again only a suggestion, I know Jak's gotta be up to his ears in requests and working on things in his sleep at this point.

slayerx

• This Game is amazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 05:31:16 PM »
Like I said I am not a programmer so I know most of my idea's are pie in the sky. I have other idea's but thought this is not the place to put my wants HAHA Thanks for the map, I am playing with some girls, once done plan to try making my own from scratch.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk