April 26, 2024, 10:25:18 PM

Author Topic: ANAL DUDE , ANAL...  (Read 7294 times)

oyokuva

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
ANAL DUDE , ANAL...
« on: February 24, 2012, 04:14:51 AM »
Hi , I have been using virtual sex games for 10 years may be more ... Anal sex is the largest Hole in this game . also  fingering rubbing proding is missing  ... but Anal is a must. I know the 3d butt don't like anal :) , but it is something that must be solved soe how...

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: ANAL DUDE , ANAL...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
It appears that Jak is developing a module to allow players to create animations.  Not sure how many animations he plans on creating himself versus leaving it to players to create them after he finishes the module.  If it goes the way I've seen it go in another sex sim, within months of release of the animation module, they'll be so many animations available of every type you won't know where to begin.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 04:56:28 PM »
If it goes the way I've seen it go in another sex sim, within months of release of the animation module, they'll be so many animations available of every type you won't know where to begin.

That's why I hope to see. :)

slayerx

• This Game is amazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 05:35:34 PM »
I played the other games, and most of the animations that people did really sucked. So I hope Jak can pull it off. You have already blown them out of the water, so I have faith in you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk