April 27, 2024, 03:31:22 PM

Author Topic: Shannon  (Read 22482 times)

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Shannon
« on: February 20, 2012, 11:00:20 AM »
Here's a character who's a sneak preview of a story I'm working on, designed to be the daughter of the official character Joanne. Enjoy!

Note, she uses the skin from the character Faye, who is a user-made girl by forumite TempestKilday (very nice pale freckly look btw!) so you'll need to grab her as well!

Shannon

Requirements: (you need these to use this character)
Note: You can click a red link to search for a given item.  If it's a user_created character you need, then this forum will be searched.  If it's an official Ripened Peach character then the Add-Ons shop will be searched.  If it's a hair style then the Add-Ons shop will open up with a link to the character that the hairstyle comes with.
Installation:
Download the attached zip file and unzip it into your Sex Sim installation directory (most likely C:\Sex Sim) while Sex Sim is not running.  When you start Sex Sim again you should see Shannon in the character selection menu.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
Re: Shannon
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:03:56 PM »
What a distinctive look.

A fine looking character.

Very sexy.

Wel done.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 10:38:05 AM »
It's mostly in TempestKilday's excellent texture :)

I'll ask here too just in case - would a threesome featuring Shannon here, her 'mother' Joanne and one of the guys be hot, or not to people's tastes? (for storycrafting purposes!)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 11:54:48 AM »
I'll ask here too just in case - would a threesome featuring Shannon here, her 'mother' Joanne and one of the guys be hot, or not to people's tastes? (for storycrafting purposes!)

Just do it!

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 01:44:34 PM »
I like the way your making her look like she's related to Joanne and I'm glad that my texture was used, makes me feel like I'm accomplishing some good things. I also say Just do it when it comes to your idea, let me know if you need a custom texture maybe with a tattoo or something unique, I still have the textures I used in both PNG format as well as the PSD photoshop file if you need it,just PM and I'll see if I can help you along with your story.
Good work on her and thank you for giving me credit, I'll make more characters and I'll keep improving.
-Temp

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 09:01:09 AM »

Her story's already done and up in the Story section (It's good to be the boss part 2), currently been away for a couple of weeks so not yet started writing up the third part to go with the screenshots that are already taken :)

Quite liking the 'cum-splattered' look of the characters slayerx and Isla put up on the store, although it makes it tricky to include in stories as they come pre-messy :p maybe a cum-splatter clothing layer to go with your future characters so you have 3 options: clean, in-game creampie/cum-splatter messy, and clothing-layer-on super-messy! :)

TempestKilday

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 10:14:44 AM »
Yeah I've actually been playing around with clothing too these days.I made 1 custom outfit that comes with one of my characters, And actually (for my own use) I altered the busted outfit to be the RCPD outfit(Resident Evil 2 game) only torn to hell and back.If you want just let me know which outfit and if I have it I'll make and send you a version that's splashed. If you need to know what I have available just PM me and I'll give you a rundown, might even be able to help with some stuff for your story if you want. Just let me know, it might be a few days sue to having to get injections in my spine tomorrow but I'll get back to you.
Glad to help,
-Temp

TempestKilday

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 01:13:35 PM »
Custom Slut outfit with 3 Cum covered Varieties.
 Author ; TempestKilday

This was made for NMM for his story but I thought others should also be able to make their girls covered. There's the original version that's clean and then there's 3 varieties over coverage, C1 is lightly covered, C2 has a lot more and Cmess Is a splatter mess.
Unfortunatly since there's no way yet to mix and match clothing I made 4 versions each with their own XML and thumb picture so you can choose what you want to see. The file flow should be set up without issue but stuff happens, as always me or someone else can be asked for help. I hope you like this and if anyone has any other ideas or wants to see more outfits that are covered, let me know. I hope you like this NMM and let me know if theres any other outfits you want like this,Base game ones too.
-Temp

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 07:51:10 PM »
Great job on the outfit.  We need more clothing in this game badly.  You should probably post it in the outfit forum.

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 01:40:23 AM »
Great job Tempest... love the Slut outfits, thanks!

UPDATE: Hey Tempest, I noticed when wearing the outfit during sex, it gives a "missing texture" because there was no "Z texture" for the outfit. (pulled aside bottom during sex) so rather than remove the bottom completely I just did a quick fix and copied/renamed a black bikini bottom from another outfit. Attached is your ZIP file with the "Z bottom added in. Test it out and if you want you can re-upload to your post in the clothing section, until then I'll leave it here if wanted.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:02:38 PM by ilsa »

TempestKilday

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 02:38:54 AM »
Posted in the clothing section now. Talk to you guys later gotta get needles in my spine(Fun!!!!..not)Seriously guys, don't screw your back up.
-Temp

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 09:25:30 AM »
Great job on the outfit.  We need more clothing in this game badly.  You should probably post it in the outfit forum.

I never really hear anyone asking for more outfits.  Is that something that you think would be a good idea?

TempestKilday

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 08:02:55 AM »
Great job Tempest... love the Slut outfits, thanks!

UPDATE: Hey Tempest, I noticed when wearing the outfit during sex, it gives a "missing texture" because there was no "Z texture" for the outfit. (pulled aside bottom during sex) so rather than remove the bottom completely I just did a quick fix and copied/renamed a black bikini bottom from another outfit. Attached is your ZIP file with the "Z bottom added in. Test it out and if you want you can re-upload to your post in the clothing section. Really liked the Slut outfits.
Yeah still learning on the clothing end of things and thanks for letting me know where to start.I'm still recovering but I'll see about putting a new version up and You'll get credit on it as well for revamping it.If you have any photo-edited programs and want to work together on some stuff for the community, let me know and we'll see what we can do.Clothing I'll guess is one idea you have just drop me a PM and we'll see what we can do.
-Temp

Edit; Thanks to you I now know for future reference that I have to do 2 versions of the bottoms for every outfit now. I actually didn't know what those z textures were for until I checked that zip you included. Thank you for informing  me so now I can make better outfits. It'll still be a few days before I'm able to work on stuff but rest assured I'll fix the outfits so they look proper.
-Temp

P.s. Jak it might be a good idea for more outfits, and if you want when I'm up and around again I'll try to make some more. I think one thing that people might like(for story telling at least) could be jeans, more skirts and maybe more bikinis. Also if I had any clue as to how you made guys and what uvs/ texture layout you use, I'd make guys too, just to add variety. There is a shortage of guys and I think if people could make themselves it would make it a more intense experience playing the game.Only my opinion, I could be wrong(to quote Dennis Miller) However I hope it gives you ideas for future updates(would like to actually make myself but screwed up thing is my hair is longer than most Girl's hair..literally).

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 11:16:21 AM »

I never really hear anyone asking for more outfits.  Is that something that you think would be a good idea?

I'd like to see about 20 fold more than is currently available.  I'm not really sure why users aren't often creating them any more.  Unfortunately I am hopeless with Photoshop or I'd try it myself.

There is essentially no limit to how many animations, outfits and locations.  In all of those categories, the more choices, the better.  In another sim, texture (i.e. outfits) are the most downloaded and highly rated content by far, more than models, animations, screenshots, movies or sequences.  A good outfit will be downloaded 1000 times within 30 days of being uploaded.  People always want new outfits.

You should consider enticing people who create content for that other sim to come over here and create content for this one.  They create enormous amounts of content for free. Peach points might be enough incentive.

- wolf

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 11:53:03 AM »
I'm not dying to have more outfits myself since I have almost everything to date, official and user created. Actually a lot more than I would use. Just surprised that no new outfits have appeared in the user created section for months, maybe the folks who were making them figured there is enough now, or now doing other things. It's a shame that Oktoberfest beer girl outfit never got finished...but then I'd need a twin pigtail hair style to go with it. :D http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,140.0.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk