May 10, 2024, 07:15:53 AM

Author Topic: Renewed suggestion: male-on-female oral  (Read 6127 times)

Kezzar

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Renewed suggestion: male-on-female oral
« on: February 19, 2012, 02:00:43 AM »
I know I and others have suggested this in the past, but after having recently caved to buying the Girl-on-Girl pack, I feel the need to request this one yet again.

The Girl-on-Girl pack has some really wonderful fingering and oral poses, but the game still seems to be quite lacking in guy-on-girl poses of the same. :/  The 69's and the spider pose are all very well and good, but as a fan of "giving", it just pales in comparison.

Would it not be possible to translate some of these over?  Perhaps if someone already owns the Girl-on-Girl pack, it adds the positions for guys?  Or heck, maybe even a bonus for owning both Girl-on-Girl and Oral Addictions.  At this point, I'd even consider buying a separate Guy-on-Girl oral pack.

Just throwing it out there.

Thommo75

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Renewed suggestion: male-on-female oral
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 04:36:11 AM »
I think that is a great idea, an all girl 69 position would be good too.

I think some new positions all round would be good to give more variety. I would say this game has the best graphics of its genre and we have some excellent new models and applications but the positions have not really changed that much since launch, apart from the ones available in the extra packs (oral etc)!

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 08:13:01 AM »
I agree that's a great idea. It would expand the number of animations that we all want, seemingly fairly easy by changing a  character value somewhere. Can this be done by editing an animation file? (wishful thinking..)

I also wonder if it is possible to edit anything to improve the quantity of cum that's visible after an oral scene, assuming we do have the oral add-on? I could not find a texture for this, thought maybe it's part of the animation file. Hoping it was a texture we could repaints omewhere

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 08:29:30 AM »
I know Jak said he wanted to work on more animations. This would be a great add!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk