May 09, 2024, 02:25:48 PM

Author Topic: More Locations?  (Read 10918 times)

rot

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
More Locations?
« on: February 10, 2012, 02:51:34 PM »
From a story perspective, it would be nice to have locations beyond an apartment and a beach. Are there instructions anywhere on creating new sets?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: More Locations?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
There isn't currently any way for users to create new sets, but it is something I plan to work on in the future.  I also plan to release some more ready-made locations as well.

stuart666

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 11:06:52 AM »
If I may noninate a couple of ideas, an airliner with Stewardess outfit and perhaps even a dancefloor would be fun. :)

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 03:52:56 PM »
I like the first idea, but would prefer the outfit to be more realistic. ie. Longer skirt.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 05:04:35 PM »
Just got the sunset beach addon, looks pretty sweet. Especially like the wave effects in the background. What kept me from getting this long before was the thought it seemed to be too dark of an environment. It's called sunset beach but is there an easy way you could change the scene lighting to give us a more visible beach scene? Personally would prefer a daytime beach scene, or maybe another outdoor setting like a pool, big yacht, maybe for some hot-tub fun, etc.

xGx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 07:14:27 PM »
I would also like more Locations.

I got the beach location aswell myself some time ago but the lighting wasnt exactly to my liking, perhaps making a day time version would be fairly easy to do?

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 08:40:35 AM »
I like the idea of a daytime version of sunset beach too. It is a great location as it is, but like Isla Del Sol, it initially turned me off because it might be too dark. I would also like to suggest an office-type of setting and a bedroom-type of setting as well.  :)

Jak added in some awesome lighting/camera effects with this patch. The nightwision one is great for making it like a celeb sex vid or otherwise voyeur-istic.  :o  And, I forget the name right now, but the effect works for flashbacks which I wanted to work into a story sometime.  :)

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 03:57:30 PM »
My 2 cents on locations is that I'd like to see additional rooms added to the apartment room we currently have.  Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom etc.  That way we can have a fully functioning domicile.  The expansions can of course be add-on packs. 

Beyond that, I would just discourage creating any exotic types of locations until the bread & butter types are out there.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 07:28:49 PM »
I agree with you there, Woolfe.

Everyday locations would be prefrable at this stage.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Thommo75

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 10:22:47 AM »
Yes something with a bed in it!

All that furniture in the living room gets in the way!! ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk