April 27, 2024, 02:34:34 PM

Author Topic: Bug report?  (Read 12246 times)

Isotemod

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Bug report?
« on: July 31, 2010, 09:39:33 PM »
I apologise if this is the wrong place but thought i'd highlight a bug/error/omission.

In the Girl on girl animations the variations of some positions that include holding breasts don't prevent the swing of the held breast due to body movement. This is generally in the strap on poses.

I think its fixable ourselves but many people may not be happy with tinkering.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Bug report?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 11:56:42 PM »
It's just a side effect of all the animation, physics, etc. going on behind the scenes to make everything happen and occasionally hands will go through breasts, legs, etc during a move.  We programmed the characters to move on their own in addition to the hand animating we did and this is just something that happens as a result.

Isotemod

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 02:09:45 AM »
It's just a side effect of all the animation, physics, etc. going on behind the scenes to make everything happen and occasionally hands will go through breasts, legs, etc during a move.  We programmed the characters to move on their own in addition to the hand animating we did and this is just something that happens as a result.
You must have misunderstood.

In the male/female positions when a guy grabs the girls breast your animation variation stops that breast from swinging free because it is now held.

The settings are simply not set correctly in the female/female variation and it doesnt "hold" the breast. Her hand just cups a location and the breast moves freely.

Ive corrected the problem myself by altering the neccessary Boobspring entries in the relevant animation info files.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 02:31:42 AM »
Ah, ok I understand now.  I'll fix it in the next release.  Thanks for the heads up.

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 11:32:13 AM »
Also Jak there is a clipping problem with the dildo on the first sitting position for the girl on girl. The dildo goes thru the woman's stomach. I dont know if you are aware of this.
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 11:38:30 AM »
Also Jak there is a clipping problem with the dildo on the first sitting position for the girl on girl. The dildo goes thru the woman's stomach. I dont know if you are aware of this.

Is it with every girl or only Ulani?  I noticed something once with Ulani because she's tinier than the other girls but then I didn't see it happen again.  Thanks for the reports on these you guys, I'll fix them up as I can and put it into the next update.

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 12:41:21 PM »
It is with every girl I have seen even Kendra. It mostly happens when you have the speed all the way to faster for all women.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 12:52:46 PM by moviebuff3000 »

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 12:42:25 PM »
It is with every girl I have seen even Kendra.

Ok thank you.  I didn't notice that but I'll make a fix.  Wait... hmm, there is no dildo on the girl-girl sitting position.  Are you talking about a different position?  Can you take a screen shot?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 12:44:53 PM by Jak (ripened peach) »

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 01:09:06 PM »
Ride 'em Cowgirl: 8 Seconds Position

I tried to attach a screenshot but it said it was too big. This happens when you have the speed all the way to the end on faster.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 01:13:03 PM »
Ride 'em Cowgirl: 8 Seconds Position

I tried to attach a screenshot but it said it was too big. This happens when you have the speed all the way to the end on faster.

Ah, ok I was looking at the "sitting" position.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk