March 18, 2024, 09:59:10 PM

Author Topic: Asha and Priya  (Read 20482 times)

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
Asha and Priya
« on: December 11, 2011, 02:52:27 PM »
The result of my work mentioned under the arab and desi ladies thread. 

In the end I couldn't decide whether to go with a lighter or darker skintone, so I did one of each.

Asha requires Ayumi, for the hair.  If you don't have Ayumi, this thread will tell you how to tweak the XML to use hair you do have...
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Asha and Priya
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »
Hey they look great!  Nice job.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 03:21:15 PM »
Yep...Both nicely done.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 12:38:23 PM »
Hey awesome! Very nice work Pronzilla!

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 03:19:35 PM »
Awesome work!   d=(^^)=b          (that is two thumbs up)
They shall both be enjoying the pleasures of male company very much.  ;)

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 07:31:47 PM »
Great job!

Drifter

• Tester
  • Just a cool cat wanderin' around...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 08:02:39 PM »
Nice work, thanks for the new gals. I'm a fan of Priya Rai myself, so that's a nice treat.

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 03:02:56 PM »
I do not mean to be a pain, but is it possible to make the thumbs without the name? This way if I make some (simple) modifications I can rename them?

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 04:12:05 PM »
Easiest way around that is to take your own screenshots of your modified model & make your own new ones, I would have thought.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 07:02:32 PM »
Oh, that is right! Plus I changed the jewelry and the face a bit so that would be better, lol.

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 07:14:21 PM »
I'm having trouble with the Asha character for some reason.  I click on her portrait in the interface and nothing appears in the window.  I then cannot bring up any other character portraits for the remainder of the session.  I have to exit the program and go back in.

Now that I think of it, this happened with a different character a couple weeks ago.  I think it is whichever portrait is second row down, all the way right.  Maybe it's a bug in the sim interface, not anything to do with the character files.  I think I have them all installed correctly.  They're installed in the same places as Priya, and she works fine.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 08:12:08 PM »
I'm having trouble with the Asha character for some reason.  I click on her portrait in the interface and nothing appears in the window.  I then cannot bring up any other character portraits for the remainder of the session.  I have to exit the program and go back in.

Now that I think of it, this happened with a different character a couple weeks ago.  I think it is whichever portrait is second row down, all the way right.  Maybe it's a bug in the sim interface, not anything to do with the character files.  I think I have them all installed correctly.  They're installed in the same places as Priya, and she works fine.

Click her to make this happen and then send me your output log (see here: http://www.sexsim.com/helpdesk/knowledgebase.php?article=7) and I'll tell you what's causing it.

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 05:24:46 PM »

I sometimes get the same issue but with other characters. Asha and Priya both work beautifully!  ;D
Often if I just change tabs (or change tabs and then come back) all works normally again.
If I get this to happen to me again, I will try to remember to send you the log info too.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2013, 03:56:06 AM »
Beautiful Girls!!! I love them and if you can give them some custom Indian Clothes that would be awsome.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk