May 09, 2024, 07:38:23 PM

Author Topic: Position list too long?  (Read 8689 times)

jim_t_ca

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Position list too long?
« on: December 04, 2011, 12:57:58 AM »
I just purchased oral addictions and already had Loving touches. Now my position menu extends off the screen so I can't access "69" or below if there is anything below that. There doesn't seem to be any way to scroll off the screen. Any help would be appreciated.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
Re: Position list too long?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 03:02:07 AM »
Ah, that is interesting.

My menu doesn't cascade down the screen like that.
The individual sequences (Grey buttons) are hidden under main headings (Red buttons) & as you mouse over them they pop out like an old 'Start' menu.

Have a look at your Options settings.
With a bit of luck you should be able to sort it out from there.

Cap'n.  8)
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 11:34:56 AM »
What resolution are you running at?  This is the first time I've seen something like this happen.  Luckily I'm working on the next update so I'll try to work a fix into that.  In the mean time, like Cap'n says, you can try the alternate pose list from the Options menu and see if that helps.

jim_t_ca

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 12:05:18 PM »
Thanks. I upgraded the resolution and I was able to see a sliver of "69". At least I have ONE extra pose. :-) I don't seem to have an  "Options" menu though.  :-( At least I can't FIND it. Your help is GREATLY appreciated though.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 12:10:09 PM »
Excellent.  Can you tell me what resolution you're using though, so I can make sure to test it?  The lowest resolution it should be at is 1024x768.

The Options menu is available from the main menu where you pick girls, etc.  Just look for the link to it in the top right corner.

jim_t_ca

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 01:13:35 PM »
I've been using 1280x720. but I got things working ok by unclicking "Windowed". The whole menu seems to be perfectly viewable. THANK you for all your help. I love this product and have recommended it to a few friends. I have one who was quite disappointed it wasn't available for Mac. She'll be delighted when it's finally available. Keep up the AWESOME work.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 01:19:21 PM »
Awesome, I'm glad you got it working and I'm happy that you like the sim, thanks. :)

I'll fiddle around in the update to see if I can put something in to prevent this from happening again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk