May 09, 2024, 02:01:46 AM

Author Topic: Threesomes  (Read 10279 times)

Thommo75

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Threesomes
« on: July 30, 2010, 01:18:32 PM »
Hi,

Love it so far.

Is there any possibility of threesomes in the future, both MMF and MFF?

Also creampies would be good too! :)

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
Re: Threesomes
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 03:57:49 PM »
Yeah, I would like threesomes also. 3 women and 2 men one women works for me.
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »
Threesomes can mean one of four things:

MFF
MMF
MMM
FFF

So with that in mind... yes, we are going to have threesomes, but we will most likely release them in smaller packs of a few animations at a time so we can cover all four of those bases equally.  And yes, you do see MMM, which means we also are planning to have MM some time in the future.

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 05:17:18 PM »
Threesomes can mean one of four things:

MFF
MMF
MMM
FFF

So with that in mind... yes, we are going to have threesomes, but we will most likely release them in smaller packs of a few animations at a time so we can cover all four of those bases equally.  And yes, you do see MMM, which means we also are planning to have MM some time in the future.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!  ;)
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

octane

• Great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 12:34:17 PM »
when will the threesome pack released? or maybe orgy/gangbang expansion pack.. :eyebrows:

hangoverbro

• Tester
  • ...then I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 06:29:06 PM »
yes, we are going to have threesomes, but we will most likely release them in smaller packs of a few animations at a time so we can cover all four of those bases equally.

would you be releasing those as additions to the lesbian (girl v girl) pack?
idk if I really want to pay for a full blown pack unless it has at least the same variety of positions that are already present.. I know that my question sounds greedy but I do already have >$100 invested in this sim..  :-[

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 07:19:18 PM »
yes, we are going to have threesomes, but we will most likely release them in smaller packs of a few animations at a time so we can cover all four of those bases equally.

idk if I really want to pay for a full blown pack unless it has at least the same variety of positions that are already present.. I know that my question sounds greedy but I do already have >$100 invested in this sim..  :-[

This is an old thread from 2010.  Yes I would still love to implement threesomes, but I have no further info beyond that as to when that may be or how they'll eventually be incorporated.

hangoverbro

• Tester
  • ...then I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 06:46:18 PM »

This is an old thread from 2010.  Yes I would still love to implement threesomes, but I have no further info beyond that as to when that may be or how they'll eventually be incorporated.

that's cool.. I was just concerned because I really love this project! I am excited to see what is coming next. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk