April 26, 2024, 10:55:36 PM

Author Topic: Hi! I'm new to Sex Sim & Forum  (Read 4873 times)

NCC1701

• Live Long & Prosper!
    • View Profile
Hi! I'm new to Sex Sim & Forum
« on: September 22, 2011, 07:10:36 PM »

;)  I'm new here & to Sex Sim. MAN this is what I've been looking for since discoving  animated Sex scenes on the Internet. I LOVE the ability to have some control. LOL I already have a "Wish List" for Sex Sim! Here it is:

1.   Older male approximately 50 years old with a bit of a paunch.
2.   Hair options for men, including baldness, beards & color options including Salt & Pepper for an older male.
3.   Clothing options for male.
4.   Additional Location options, such as a bed & bathroom in apartment ( Not sure if water in a tub can be animated correctly). An addition inside location... my pick being a private Strip Club V.I.P. room. I'm not a fan of being outside in Nature.
5.   Option for more persons in the location. Perhaps up to 4 total, & maybe the ability to interact amongst themselves.
6.   Ability for Characters to speak some short "To the Point" sexual & romantic phrases...I think this is appropriate for characters having Sex.
7.   Option for Penis Size, length & circumference.
8.   Sexual Actions: Verbalizations - Louder & Deeper moaning & screaming at orgasm. Option for MORE aggressiveness in Kissing, Intercourse, Oral Sex. Increased ability for Sucking & licking breasts/nipples of both sexes. Female - Increased Ability during Oral Sex for her to Lick & Kiss penis shaft & for her to Lick & Suck on penis head & to suck & lick Balls and to perform analingus. Male - ability to place two hands on breasts.
9.   Female -  ability to place two hands on penis during Hand Job & Oral Sex. Male - Ability in Oral Sex to place his penis in her mouth manually & to place his hands on her head to pull her toward him for Deep Throating. Male/Female - Ability of either to place penis between ass crack or breasts for progressing toward Orgasm.
10.   Money Shot: More & Improved Cum animations - Ability for Cum to drip out of mouth/vagina/urethral opening in penis.
11.   Continuous stream or spray option for Cum. Option for amount of Cum - Small, Medium, Large...etc. Have Cum stay on characters through position changes till scene is closed.

If I had to pick one improvement, I'd go for the better Cum animations. To me that's the point of whole sequence of events in the Sim's progress.

THX
The Blood is the Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk