April 27, 2024, 06:55:34 AM

Author Topic: Concerning cum and ejaculation  (Read 6960 times)

Frye

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Concerning cum and ejaculation
« on: August 01, 2011, 10:21:56 AM »
Hey everyone!

Great program! I love this game and can't wait to get involved more in the community.

Quick suggestion regarding cum and ejaculation. It would be great to add even more randomness to how the cum splatters on the models and when you are are able to cum and where. Also...it would be great if it did not disappear at all. Its fun to let it stay around and add to it with another ejaculation. :D

Thanks!

NCC1701

• Live Long & Prosper!
    • View Profile
Re: Concerning cum and ejaculation
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »
I agree COMPLETELY with your suggestions for variety in the depiction of the Male Cumming. Additionally I'd love to see options for the amount of Cum (Small, Medium, Large & Insane! LOL), plus whether the guy cums in a steady stream (Like Urination) or in a spray.  8)
The Blood is the Life

bollyking

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Concerning cum and ejaculation
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 06:23:02 PM »
I agree COMPLETELY with your suggestions for variety in the depiction of the Male Cumming. Additionally I'd love to see options for the amount of Cum (Small, Medium, Large & Insane! LOL), plus whether the guy cums in a steady stream (Like Urination) or in a spray.  8)

I fully agree with you. Would love the option of cumming whenever I feel like. Also shud have a option of cum on various parts, swallow, slurp cum etc.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk