April 28, 2024, 02:03:40 AM

Author Topic: suggestions for programing and user interface  (Read 5435 times)

celdaron

• art is not a sin
    • View Profile
suggestions for programing and user interface
« on: May 05, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
on the threesome thing whats the difficulty im not downing it i just want to be educated in the programs
sources or programing if your based off script i can see the difficulty but i notice some games use prerecorded animation or viedos for that kind of thing an it just repeats itself if you want a more realistic look the program needs a more free will to do what its user would like such as a temp ai where it takes surveys of its users preference while he/she is in game and dose the most or has them do or for advanced users have a touch an play experience where you can click  where you want them to touch or somethan what im sayin is some games i look at i say you wont catch me doin that but here you would have a choice sorta like a real experience without over doing the dramatics like some programs the female repeats oyeaa half the time it turns me off completely an ill quit playin thinking that was fucking dumb as a user id look for the most intune realistic program no girl says oyeaaaa like that a million times over if you have ever experienced that there somthan wrong or shes a bad faker an i also see these toons are super tolerant staying in that position for hours on in id pay good money to see them move around more man like all over the floor or rug now thats a game

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk