April 27, 2024, 04:00:46 AM

Author Topic: Clitoris add on ?  (Read 5420 times)

MCLAIN

• "Diehard" fan !
    • View Profile
Clitoris add on ?
« on: April 16, 2011, 05:25:13 PM »

I love the detail on these girls . Their skin is so realistic you can find the remnants of past pimples on their asses !
They have little goose bumps and razor stubble on their pubic regions . At the same time they have that " charm " that only animated characters have . Real but not to real . I understand that there is a fine line to be followed when you created their vaginas . Real but not to real ! Their "camel toe " look works well most of the time , it is never distasteful or ever takes away from their " charm ".
   I like what you did with Vanessa and can see your experimenting . I like Kendras pierced clit , or at least the jewelry that gos where her clitoris should be . So what I'm asking is when you release the props add on , would it be possible to give us a 3D clitoris to paste on  ? I think you could place it away from the animated portion of the vagina so it wouldn't get in the way . Maybe a small "hood " with short thin labia that disappear into the " camel toe " before the animated portion . I am sure there are many other interested people . I don't think I have to tell you that you've done a hell of a good job so far !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk