May 08, 2024, 05:11:12 AM

Author Topic: Suggestion: Accessories  (Read 5470 times)

williamjones09

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Suggestion: Accessories
« on: April 05, 2011, 01:35:51 AM »
No clue how hard this would be to implement, but what about a way to make our own accessories? Like gloves, hats, shoes, stuff like that.

Another suggestion would be a character for the more Otaku audience. Maybe a catgirl or some fantasy girl. Any other anime nerds around?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Suggestion: Accessories
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 09:01:54 AM »
This is actually part of the next big update (barring any unforeseen problems).  It's called "props" and will allow people to load in 3d objects and place them anywhere onto a character.  There will be a selection of objects already available, but people with modeling skills will also be able to create and distribute their own.  So yeah you could use it to make shoes, jewelry, horns, ears, tails, spikes, whatever.

Making a cat girl and an elf girl were the original ideas and then I realized it would be cool to make any kind of girl, guy, or whatever.  This is one of the major add-ons I've been excited about getting into the sim for some time now.  ;D

BigDaddyBane

• Who's your daddy?
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion: Accessories
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 12:43:56 AM »
Now this would be fun. I was working on a comic book character that's a vampire, however no matter how I tried to edit the teeth, they came out looking exactly the same. Gives me hope now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk