April 27, 2024, 04:54:08 AM

Author Topic: A HOT GUY?  (Read 10953 times)

greciamarz

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
A HOT GUY?
« on: April 02, 2011, 09:29:57 PM »
8)I know that most of u r men ... hehe but i would like to see a hot guy u know haha for me maybe another girls here i dunno.... honestly im really noob to do it by my self LOL bye Guys kisses :P
Take me all Nite and make urs my body... sweetheart we are not done yet.... lets do the wildes things xxx

MCLAIN

• "Diehard" fan !
    • View Profile
Re: A HOT GUY?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 02:32:06 PM »
 How about a not so hot guy . Like Ron Jeremy . That might help me with my self image . A skinny guy with glasses that are taped together might be kind of fun too . But then we would need Stiffler's mom to round things out .

greciamarz

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 09:05:24 PM »
Hahaha sure if u are going to do it :P anyway was just a suggestion
Take me all Nite and make urs my body... sweetheart we are not done yet.... lets do the wildes things xxx

jackodiamonds

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 11:10:33 PM »
LOL most of us didn't even know the two default guys weren't hot. 

How about a fat bald guy with a luxurious apartment to show that he's rich?  ;D

greciamarz

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
hahaha take off the fat and bald guy and put .... hmm something like Adam Levine..... omg omg hes such HOT daddy... giggles here come the LUST  :-* ;D :eyebrows:

MCLAIN

• "Diehard" fan !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 12:57:07 PM »
   I'm not sure if I understand what makes you think a guy is hot . Can you explain to me what one thing makes you "lust" the most . Here are some pics of guys that I think would be fun to use in the game . I don't expect you to like them but I don't really know what to expect women to like .

greciamarz

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 08:33:46 PM »
Duuhhh? The 3th one lol u see thos tatoos... that friking muscles THAT turn on my Lust, thasta hot guy  ^-^ ohh btw I love Bruse Willis thats a hot guy Too mmmm  8)

xGx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 01:06:48 AM »
I didn't think the guys already available were that bad, although I dont like the totally ripped look as you seem to. Tattoo's are nearly always good though!

killerkrill

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
Has anyone ever been curious as to what would a sumo wrestler pounding a 100 pound white girl would look like? Get cracking people.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 04:41:09 PM »
Has anyone ever been curious as to what would a sumo wrestler pounding a 100 pound white girl would look like? Get cracking people.

:rotflol:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk