April 27, 2024, 03:03:22 AM

Author Topic: about POV and the touching actions  (Read 7464 times)

matte

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
about POV and the touching actions
« on: March 27, 2011, 02:46:42 AM »
First of all, while working on the POV stuff do not forget to add POV for _her_ too!

Second thing, is it just me or it is currently not possible for both characters to perform the touching, massaging, caressing ("sex variety pack" stuff) on eachother AT THE SAME TIME?

Is it just one move at once?

I mean she touches her clit, he goes for her breast/nipple touching/licking, at the same time, That kind of things.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: about POV and the touching actions
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 08:17:15 AM »
Second thing, is it just me or it is currently not possible for both characters to perform the touching, massaging, caressing ("sex variety pack" stuff) on eachother AT THE SAME TIME?

Is it just one move at once?

I mean she touches her clit, he goes for her breast/nipple touching/licking, at the same time, That kind of things.

It's best to think of the variety moves not as one person doing something at one time, but rather as a different pose within a position.  All of our positions are hand animated, and when we make a variety pose it can sometimes be one person doing something, it can sometimes be both, and it can sometimes be just a shift of the bodies with no one doing anything in particular.  It depends on the variety.  You are correct that you can't currently mix varieties together.

We're thinking about new animation systems for the future, with some exciting results, but for now if there are some varieties you'd like to see added to the current system, post them here and maybe we can put them in.

Ipswitch

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 05:57:00 PM »
I just thought I'd mention, that these hand crafted animations are absolutely beautiful.  I realize that this makes the options a little more limited than some other games, but this is by far the best looking game I've seen.  I'm excited that more stuff is coming, and I just wanted to put in a vote for continued quality over quantity.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 07:33:55 PM »
I just thought I'd mention, that these hand crafted animations are absolutely beautiful.  I realize that this makes the options a little more limited than some other games, but this is by far the best looking game I've seen.  I'm excited that more stuff is coming, and I just wanted to put in a vote for continued quality over quantity.

Thank you Ipswitch, that's really nice to hear.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk