April 27, 2024, 09:58:53 AM

Author Topic: How far off is the hair mod ?  (Read 8495 times)

MCLAIN

• "Diehard" fan !
    • View Profile
How far off is the hair mod ?
« on: March 21, 2011, 05:33:58 PM »
  How are things going with the hair mod ? I check the add ons and the forum a couple times a day . Throw a dog a bone . But don't hurry because I'm impatient . I don't want to rush you .

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: How far off is the hair mod ?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 06:17:56 PM »
  How are things going with the hair mod ? I check the add ons and the forum a couple times a day . Throw a dog a bone . But don't hurry because I'm impatient . I don't want to rush you .

Not too far. :)  A couple of people have it for testing and I'd like to maybe add a couple more things to it, and then it's good to go.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 01:07:42 PM »
For anyone catching this thread late... it's out!

xGx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 10:05:28 PM »
"You must own a particular hair style in order to choose it. Hairstyles come with characters"

Concidaring this costs 8000+ PP I think I'll give that a miss if it doesn't actually come with any styles (not even one?) ...for that you can actually get 3 girls, if only I could offord them. I want Samantha and Kendra right now *cry*

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 10:13:09 PM »
"You must own a particular hair style in order to choose it. Hairstyles come with characters"

Concidaring this costs 8000+ PP I think I'll give that a miss if it doesn't actually come with any styles (not even one?) ...for that you can actually get 3 girls, if only I could offord them. I want Samantha and Kendra right now *cry*

Once you have a few different hair styles you'd be amazed how many different looking characters even just those few can make.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk