April 27, 2024, 11:48:36 AM

Author Topic: Editor  (Read 5932 times)

Chewwie

• This forum needs more WOOKIE!
    • View Profile
Editor
« on: July 13, 2010, 11:15:05 AM »
Just noticed that a 'bigger boobs' tutorial was done. Customisation in a sim like this can go along way. Thus, i was wondering if you had plans in the future to make a program to allow customisations/morphing and whatnot without the need to dig into any raw files and data. Other than reducing the risk of screwing up important files, it can encourage community modding.

Perhaps making the editor avaliable via peach points rather then as a built in product, since the ability for deep customisation can well...sell.
*insert witty or extensively humorous response someone has said on the forum*

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Editor
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 11:54:32 AM »
Just noticed that a 'bigger boobs' tutorial was done. Customisation in a sim like this can go along way. Thus, i was wondering if you had plans in the future to make a program to allow customisations/morphing and whatnot without the need to dig into any raw files and data. Other than reducing the risk of screwing up important files, it can encourage community modding.

Perhaps making the editor avaliable via peach points rather then as a built in product, since the ability for deep customisation can well...sell.

Working on it literally as we speak. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk