April 27, 2024, 07:17:52 PM

Author Topic: Need help, but I think I already know the answer.  (Read 5814 times)

AlucFahhT

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Need help, but I think I already know the answer.
« on: February 25, 2011, 11:58:22 PM »
First thing,  I know I have to send the output log, but if Jak wants me to send it for an answer, I will, and wait for a response on this thread.

My problem is, I just got this, and wanted to try it,  I seen other models so I tried one, but when I went into game, and the model had same face as the one i selected it off from, had no hair, couldn't switch to other models, or go into clothes, nor was the skin changed.

I was reading other posts and I read I need the other girl pack for a fix on the no hair but I can't buy any more points for the like 2250 per model, no card.

So if I need the pack, I can't use the custom models by others?

Yea, I used Vampira's skin on Gretchen's body :B

EDIT: another issue I found, when I go to make smaller breasts, I get an indent below them, is there a fix I can do for this?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Need help, but I think I already know the answer.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 10:35:34 AM »
First thing,  I know I have to send the output log, but if Jak wants me to send it for an answer, I will, and wait for a response on this thread.
You guessed correctly. :)

EDIT: another issue I found, when I go to make smaller breasts, I get an indent below them, is there a fix I can do for this?

There is a fix for this in the coming update, and although it doesn't remove the indent completely, it does make it look a bit better than it does currently when using small boobs.  There is also a new body style in the update that allows for flat chests with no indentation.

AlucFahhT

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Need help, but I think I already know the answer.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 03:43:00 AM »
Well, I sent it, will be waiting for a reply here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk