April 25, 2024, 09:43:36 PM

Author Topic: Tutorials  (Read 14229 times)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Tutorials
« on: June 23, 2010, 12:24:30 AM »
I'll be writing up some tutorials within the next few days showing how to do some cool stuff in the sim like making clothes and editing characters.  Keep your eyes on this section.

We really can't wait to see some of the awesome things you'll come up with!

srccd21krs

• Sex Sim is Awesome!
    • View Profile
Re: Tutorials
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 10:28:39 PM »
 8) Can't wait either.  ;D

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 09:03:06 PM »
So sorry about the delay on this!  I decided it would be awesome to make a really cool tool for making customizations easy, and in usual form I got a little carried away.  I hope to have the tool out at some point but I'll write a quick tutorial before then just to get you guys started.

blackcro55

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 03:40:59 PM »
A super simple first step would be a listing of the options within the comfigurations: there are 4 types of hair, but no idea how many options are within that: pixie_dark-wine. What are the options to choose: pixie_light-red for example?

Cheers and keep up the dev!

moviebuff3000

• I love Big Boobs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 06:53:10 PM »
Hey, Jak I wanted to say that you really are good at keeping us informed and letting us know things most companies dont talk about things and dont keep their customers in the loop on things. Thanks.
"People lie....but the evidence never does!" Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas

boricuaman30

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 03:44:07 PM »
Hi Jak!
 Is the tool finish yet? or there is a specific program to make characters ot clothes? and Thanks for all the good communication you always keep with us! This game is awesome! I will like to make a new buff guy and a awesome gal toon but im king of a noob on this lol

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »
Hi Jak!
 Is the tool finish yet? or there is a specific program to make characters ot clothes? and Thanks for all the good communication you always keep with us! This game is awesome! I will like to make a new buff guy and a awesome gal toon but im king of a noob on this lol

The tool is still in the works, but in the mean time the tutorials I wrote up in this section of the forum will let you know everything you need to do some mods.  I'm glad you like the sim, thanks so much. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk