April 28, 2024, 02:23:00 PM

Author Topic: I need a few testers...  (Read 8562 times)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
I need a few testers...
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:05:12 PM »
We're going to be releasing the girl girl pack soon and at the same time a free update to the core software that will introduce some cool new features.

I'd like to get maybe three more people to test out the updates (in addition to the testers we already have).  If you're up to testing and reporting on any problems you find, please send me a Private Message to let me know.  In it, list the hours you're generally up and about and able to try things out.  I can't pick everyone who sends a message but thanks in advance if you do.

Cock4urbox

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: I need a few testers...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 03:28:25 PM »
How about a few content creators?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 04:26:14 PM »
We are currently on the lookout for new content creators so please if you would like to show us your stuff send me a private message with a link to a page where we can see your work.

We're also getting the new add-on store ready, and part of the new design is the option for users to sell their own created add-ons.  We haven't worked out all the details on that just yet but it is definitely in the works.

Cock4urbox

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 08:06:32 AM »
I have been looking for ways to create new moves, but it looks like you are limited to 2 per section? Also, how many sections can you have?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 11:32:45 AM »
I have been looking for ways to create new moves, but it looks like you are limited to 2 per section? Also, how many sections can you have?

Right now there is no way to create new moves that the sim can use.  We have plans for the future to have something in place that will do that, but it's at least a few months away.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk