April 27, 2024, 08:46:59 PM

Author Topic: Failure to download add-on packs  (Read 6263 times)

BaldJack1

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Failure to download add-on packs
« on: January 05, 2011, 02:22:48 AM »
I just purchased 2 add-on packs for Sex Sim & neither of them will download when I start the game. One is the girl Allison & the other is the Variations pack. I input my code correctly. I have just completed restarting my computer & reinstalling Sexsim. No joy. The add-on packs still will not download. What gives? Is there an actual support site for Sex Sim? I use Windows XP & an Nvidia 9400 graphics card at a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Failure to download add-on packs
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 11:59:36 AM »
This is the actual support site for Sex Sim, so you're in the right place.  Please private message me with your Sex Sim username and password and I will check into this for you.

Also, please make sure that you are only using one account, and that account is the one you used to get the add-ons.  Some people make more than one account and the log into the one they didn't get add-ons with.

BaldJack1

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 02:11:56 AM »
Thank you for your response, but I solved the problem. Apparently I inadvertantly created a second account when I purchased the add-ons. I'm not quite sure how. Both accounts have the same password but different user names. Oh well.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 02:41:36 AM »
Thank you for your response, but I solved the problem. Apparently I inadvertantly created a second account when I purchased the add-ons. I'm not quite sure how. Both accounts have the same password but different user names. Oh well.

Ok good, I'm glad you got it sorted out. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk