April 26, 2024, 10:10:10 PM

Author Topic: A woman's perspective  (Read 6067 times)

XenaTwin

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
A woman's perspective
« on: December 27, 2010, 07:05:24 PM »
Hi Jak,

I have not read through everything here but when I searched I did not find these suggestions anywhere else so thought I'd add my thoughts. I am sure most of your users are male but I'm sure there are also other women like myself who enjoy your product. There are very few like it out there that have something that would appeal to women so I want you to know how much I love what you've done with it. I do have some suggestions of things I'd like to see added.

First, I have no idea how to program or anything but I would absolutely LOVE to find something like your program that also combines the character development tools of games like the Sims or City of Heroes for instance. If that could ever be done I'm sure male and female users alike would go crazy for it. Second, I agree with some other users that adding some foreplay or stripping would be good. I also want to see some clothing for the male characters please. Third, I would like to see options for more than two partners if that is at all possible.... or maybe props like sex toys available? And last, I love the sound effects and I think the female faces are not bad but for the males... I'd like to see more "expression" when they cum. It's something women users would go for that is presently missing.

Ok guess that's all my input for now. Just wanted to give you my thoughts and tell you again how awesome it is :)

Mateo

• Freddie Mercury!
    • View Profile
Re: A woman's perspective
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 08:00:54 AM »
I think you make a valid point.  If my suspicions are correct, Jak's barely hit the tip of the iceberg with what he plans to do with SexSim. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk