April 27, 2024, 03:10:06 AM

Author Topic: "straight" to the point  (Read 10412 times)

Mateo

• Freddie Mercury!
    • View Profile
"straight" to the point
« on: December 25, 2010, 01:07:46 PM »
I realize this is a sex sim aimed at straight guys, so if anything other than guy-on-girl/girl-girl offends, you should probably stop reading this post.  ;)

I love this product.  It's an amazing piece of work, and the fact that you don't punish, but actually encourage user editing is fantastic.  It's why I decided to purchase various add-ons and support it.

However, as a bisexual man, I was just curious if there were any future plans to introduce male/male action?  I can understand if the answer is no, as I realize this does make many straight guys convulse at the thought.   :D 

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
Re: "straight" to the point
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 03:29:48 AM »
It is an obvious gap.  Just because that's an add-on I'm never going to get doesn't mean it shouldn't be there...

Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 11:52:17 AM »
I was just curious if there were any future plans to introduce male/male action?  I can understand if the answer is no, as I realize this does make many straight guys convulse at the thought.   :D

Yes indeed, it's something we definitely would like to add as soon as we can. :)

gman46112

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 06:23:20 PM »
I understand peolple would like that add-on, but when that is available... trannys should be available as well...

Mateo

• Freddie Mercury!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 07:57:26 AM »
I understand peolple would like that add-on, but when that is available... trannys should be available as well...

Well, I don't think the two are both mutually inclusive...I personally am not a fan of trannies (I like my men manly, and women feminine  ;) ), but that's just my personal preference.  I'm *guessing* it would be easier to make trannies separate, but I don't know too much on scripting and such. 

And thank you for the answer, that means I'll be checking by more than usual.  Although I realize it will take time :P

gman46112

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 11:01:44 PM »

Well, I don't think the two are both mutually inclusive...I personally am not a fan of trannies (I like my men manly, and women feminine  ;) ), but that's just my personal preference.  I'm *guessing* it would be easier to make trannies separate, but I don't know too much on scripting and such. 

And thank you for the answer, that means I'll be checking by more than usual.  Although I realize it will take time :P

I was only saying it wouldnt be fair to the transsexuals to have Guy on guy and not have Trannys in the game... I would agree it would be easier to have separate packs, but at the same release date though.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 11:44:26 PM »
I was only saying it wouldnt be fair to the transsexuals to have Guy on guy and not have Trannys in the game... I would agree it would be easier to have separate packs, but at the same release date though.

It would be nice to have both out at the same time but they are indeed two totally different things that require different methods of programming, modeling, animation, etc. to get in.  With that said, we will most likely have transsexuals in before guy\guy as that's the easier of the two types to get working at this point.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk