May 10, 2024, 06:39:05 AM

Poll

Out of the following, which are you most interested in next?

Foreplay \ kissing pack (now available in the Add-ons shop)
Masturbation \ solo play pack
Additional sex positions pack
Lactation \ Pregnancy pack
Pre-op Transsexual characters
Fantasy characters (elves, orcs, demons, etc.)
Science fiction characters (robots, aliens)
Motel room environment
Pose editor \ Photo studio

Author Topic: What would you like next?  (Read 193271 times)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: What would you like next?
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2012, 03:03:49 AM »
Whoa, if I'm reading you correctly, for the next update you're developing a tool for users to create animations?  That would be seriously awesome.  I definitely wasn't expecting that for a long while!

That's my goal.  It's going to take me a good amount of time to get it how I want it to be, so it's possible that I'll release an update without it in the mean time, but if I can get it in, that's the plan.

xGx

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2012, 03:24:22 AM »
Whoa, if I'm reading you correctly, for the next update you're developing a tool for users to create animations?  That would be seriously awesome.  I definitely wasn't expecting that for a long while!

That's my goal.  It's going to take me a good amount of time to get it how I want it to be, so it's possible that I'll release an update without it in the mean time, but if I can get it in, that's the plan.

I will buy this when it happens and I will be hooked for life.

Also I would like to be able to edit the ears more in the character editor, but animations is waaaaay more want!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »

I will buy this when it happens and I will be hooked for life.

Also I would like to be able to edit the ears more in the character editor, but animations is waaaaay more want!

What kind of ear editing would you like?

xGx

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2012, 05:57:49 PM »
Well so far when you lengthen them using the fantasy setting they just get taller. Angle and shape and things would be awesome so you culd have them stick out or bend backwards or fold over (loppy) etc. Changing their position would be good too so you could do things like cat/dog ears etc but I recon that would require all new models.

jimmydean

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2012, 07:41:32 PM »
Things you should add

-Make it so you have auto movement and manual, were you control the motions like 3dsexvilla.

-Group sex (3+ characters on screen at the sametime)

-Cuckolding (where one person watches the others doing it)

-More sounds/female voices (use voice actors or find people willing to add their voice talents)

-More locations (Strip club would be cool, or have a stadium or area where you have "fake" or low detail people watching your charters, you could also have a background orgy going on as another place)

just a few ideas

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2012, 10:51:47 AM »
Ooo, I like the 'background orgy' idea, if it can support that many characters, just have random ones around in random positions :)

vinnieboJ

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2012, 04:00:45 AM »
the one thing i am missing in that options menu is creampie's. i would love if there came an add on for that, and i know a lot of other users would love it too. in the oral addictions add on u allready show that when the male cums either the mouth or the body of the girl gets sprayed with sperm. it would be totally awsome if you make something simulair happen if the male and female have sexual intercourse and her pussy gets filled with the male's cum

ikilledpaulalan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2012, 08:50:56 AM »
It does.

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2012, 10:42:05 AM »
Yeah, it does! It's quite subtle, but there is a cum texture for creampie, it's a tricky balance of 'realistic' like the rest of the sim, where you wouldn't really see anything anyway as it's all inside, and cartoonish spurts and splatters, so at present there's a subtle extra layer around her entrance after he cums inside of her.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2012, 01:19:00 PM »
Yes, as of the last update there are now "subtle" cream pies that are randomly chosen automatically.  Sometimes there will be a lot of cum, sometimes very little.  They don't drip anywhere and they aren't like super right in your face holy shit look at all that splooge but they are there (if you have the Oral Addictions add-on)!

sinshine

« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2012, 10:38:10 AM »
  • I'd pre-purchase an anal sex pack without even looking at the description.
  • Locations. I don't like the beach much and, though the apartment is great, it does get a little boring after a while.
  • Positions.
  • (A story pack, or maybe a story editor pack with stories you could share? I miss some kind of setting for what's going on. Just an initial setup with why those people are there and a few multiple choice dialog options would work wonders for me, though possibly I'm weird that way.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 12:27:24 PM by sinshine »

Thrillmonkey

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2012, 01:04:54 PM »
Vanessa's hair color. For some reason it's not showing up as an option.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2012, 12:50:19 AM »
Vanessa's hair color. For some reason it's not showing up as an option.

It's working for me here.  This sounds less like a feature suggestion and more like a bug report.  Can you file a help ticket with your output log please?

theevilone

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2012, 12:22:21 PM »
I'd like additional sex positions added, but more specifically i'd like to see additional girl-on-girl positions.
The Evil One

50+ ADD-ONS

Cynder666

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2012, 12:54:24 AM »
I would love to see more locations, the Appartment and Beach are both great and there are so many possibilities.

You have school uniforms and sportware already so why not have a few school locations. For example; Locker/Shower room, Classroom, Principle's Office etc.

I would also like to see clothing packs for the guy characters too. Girls are not the only ones you can make look good lol ^^
"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We'll run on our own legs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk