May 09, 2024, 03:27:56 PM

Poll

Out of the following, which are you most interested in next?

Foreplay \ kissing pack (now available in the Add-ons shop)
Masturbation \ solo play pack
Additional sex positions pack
Lactation \ Pregnancy pack
Pre-op Transsexual characters
Fantasy characters (elves, orcs, demons, etc.)
Science fiction characters (robots, aliens)
Motel room environment
Pose editor \ Photo studio

Author Topic: What would you like next?  (Read 193194 times)

wolf007

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like next?
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2012, 11:44:12 AM »
I'm a total newbie to this as well, but I'm totally blown away by this. Really fantastic work, and I can't believe how much extra content I got for just $40. I've been looking for something like this for a while but was ripped off before. How incredible to find a sexsim that's actually far better than advertised!

So, suggestions?
The only sex position I'm really missing is titty fucking (or "breast sex", I suppose? in keeping with the non-raunchy sex act titles which I like).
The basic could be just a bonus position for the "back blowing" couch bj with the woman wrapping her breasts around the shaft and moving up and down or with the man holding them and taking control (both would be great, but the former should be first if you have to choose). Some add-ons after that could involve the woman lowering her head for a simultaneous blowjob or taking a break to hold the shaft and slap or rub it over her breasts. After that, there could be a similar add-on during the "your majesty", the 69th position, or even a whole new position.

Hmm, I'm embarrassed that that was perhaps overly specific! But hey, that's how you get what you want! They seem to my non-animator self to be decently easy positions/bonuses to add...especially the back blow basic titty fuck. Please consider it!

wolf007

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2012, 11:48:14 AM »
One other thing: I'm not sure if this is a suggestion or a gameplay issue, but I'll mention it here. The ONLY thing I'm disappointed with is the add-on View Controller. All I get are options to have POV from a sim or to remove them. Like most people, I imagine, I'm only interested in Guy POV, so imagine my disappointment when that POV shows nothing. For example, during a blowjob, Guy POV is of the room with the very bottom of the screen showing the top of the woman's head. During "Frisk Me", Guy POV is an extreme close-up of the back of her head.

Can this be fixed? If necessary, I'll include it here as a serious Suggestion.

Thanks! Love everything else!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2012, 11:59:32 AM »
I'm a total newbie to this as well, but I'm totally blown away by this. Really fantastic work, and I can't believe how much extra content I got for just $40. I've been looking for something like this for a while but was ripped off before. How incredible to find a sexsim that's actually far better than advertised!

Awesome, I'm happy that you're enjoying it.  I've got more stuff planned for the future of course so stay tuned. :)

One other thing: I'm not sure if this is a suggestion or a gameplay issue, but I'll mention it here. The ONLY thing I'm disappointed with is the add-on View Controller. All I get are options to have POV from a sim or to remove them. Like most people, I imagine, I'm only interested in Guy POV, so imagine my disappointment when that POV shows nothing. For example, during a blowjob, Guy POV is of the room with the very bottom of the screen showing the top of the woman's head. During "Frisk Me", Guy POV is an extreme close-up of the back of her head.

Can this be fixed? If necessary, I'll include it here as a serious Suggestion.

Have you tried holding the right mouse button and moving it to look around?  You can move the character's head that way when in first person mode.

wolf007

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2012, 12:39:58 PM »

Have you tried holding the right mouse button and moving it to look around?  You can move the character's head that way when in first person mode.

Derp!  :o
No, I only just figured out that you can move the camera that way (I've been using the camera controls interface) and even THEN hadn't thought to try that in the POV mode.

Thanks!

Bo Sox Fan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2012, 08:43:34 PM »
  I would like to see glasses.  Eye glasses, sunglasses, etc.   Also solo pack, fantasy characters, and sci fi would be cool.

But glasses and a ponytail. There is my vote.   
Go Red Sox!

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2012, 11:22:00 AM »
  I would like to see glasses.  Eye glasses, sunglasses, etc.   Also solo pack, fantasy characters, and sci fi would be cool.

Give the character Vanessa a go! She comes with a bun hairstyle, rather than a ponytail, but the closest so far, and also has optional glasses (again, only one style, but I think a glasses, jewellery and accessories pack is on the cards for sometime in the future when Jak gets round to it!)

Isla

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2012, 02:23:50 PM »
I'll start with my top 3 things I'd love to see someday...

1. Love to see an option for anal in any of the existing sex positions wherever  possible.
2. Like to have more cum shot options for facials, ass and CP's, similar to another hmm... sex game out there.
3. As others have said, a solo photo session would be cool, with fixed poses or even a pose editing ability.

CapnKlutz

• Tester
  • Secret life of a Superhero ;0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »
With you on all of those, Isla.

Cap'n.  :thumbsup:
Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Bo Sox Fan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2012, 04:18:46 PM »

Give the character Vanessa a go! She comes with a bun hairstyle, rather than a ponytail, but the closest so far, and also has optional glasses (again, only one style, but I think a glasses, jewellery and accessories pack is on the cards for sometime in the future when Jak gets round to it!)

Good to know.  I'm all for it.   I actually do have Vanessa, but I was wanting the ability for all the characters not just her.  As well as the glasses/hair combo options as well.  Multiple frame styles, eyeglasses, sunglasses, coke bottles, broken nerd frames.  the list goes on.  I may dig into the Vanessa files to see if I can do something.  Maybe not. (a little lazy at times)  Looking forward to when Jak is able to make it happen.  Jak keep up the good work.
Go Red Sox!

Thrillmonkey

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2012, 05:35:18 PM »
I'll start with my top 3 things I'd love to see someday...

1. Love to see an option for anal in any of the existing sex positions wherever  possible.
2. Like to have more cum shot options for facials, ass and CP's, similar to another hmm... sex game out there.
3. As others have said, a solo photo session would be cool, with fixed poses or even a pose editing ability.

this... I also wouldn't mind seeing some of the positions crossover from girl-girl to girl-guy and back again.

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2012, 08:34:13 AM »
I agree with Isla Del Sol's and Thrillmonkey's suggestions as well. Along the lines of the pose editor, I would also suggest a dual pose editor because sometimes it can be hard getting the couple posed. Oh, and also, threesome (MMF and MFF) and/or foursomes too.   :)

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2012, 10:52:23 AM »
  Good to know.  I'm all for it.   I actually do have Vanessa, but I was wanting the ability for all the characters not just her.  As well as the glasses/hair combo options as well.  Multiple frame styles, eyeglasses, sunglasses, coke bottles, broken nerd frames.  the list goes on.  I may dig into the Vanessa files to see if I can do something.  Maybe not. (a little lazy at times)  Looking forward to when Jak is able to make it happen.  Jak keep up the good work.

Get the hair styler too, then you can use both glasses and non-glasses versions of the Vanessa hair with any character :D

Unfortunately at the moment I don't think there's a way to edit the glasses and hair models, they're still locked in .sexsim files, but Jak also did mention he'd like to do a hair editor too at some point. Me, I'm quite looking forward to a pony tail style, and anything with a straight fringe!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2012, 12:15:59 PM »
Unfortunately at the moment I don't think there's a way to edit the glasses and hair models, they're still locked in .sexsim files, but Jak also did mention he'd like to do a hair editor too at some point. Me, I'm quite looking forward to a pony tail style, and anything with a straight fringe!

This is correct as far as glasses go.  They are built into the hair model so there's no way to extract them.  During development of the latest update I laid some additional groundwork for "props", which will allow people to load in custom models (in OBJ format) and attach them to characters.  I can hopefully get that in and working for the next update or the one after (depending on how long some of the other things I have in mind take) but once that's in you'll be able to have glasses, horns, jewelry, etc. - pretty much anything that can be modeled.

The hair editor is something I'm also very interested in doing.  I need to experiment with that a bit and see if I can do what I want to do. 

My main priority for the next update is a pose\animation editor and one or two new locations, but if I can get those things in within a reasonable amount of time without too much trouble then we'll see where it goes from there.

Bo Sox Fan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »
  Sweet.  That is what I was wanting to hear.  Thanks for the tip NMM by the way.  Awesome Jak, I will leave you to your magic. ^-^
Go Red Sox!

woolfe99

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2012, 02:03:17 AM »

This is correct as far as glasses go.  They are built into the hair model so there's no way to extract them.  During development of the latest update I laid some additional groundwork for "props", which will allow people to load in custom models (in OBJ format) and attach them to characters.  I can hopefully get that in and working for the next update or the one after (depending on how long some of the other things I have in mind take) but once that's in you'll be able to have glasses, horns, jewelry, etc. - pretty much anything that can be modeled.

The hair editor is something I'm also very interested in doing.  I need to experiment with that a bit and see if I can do what I want to do. 

My main priority for the next update is a pose\animation editor and one or two new locations, but if I can get those things in within a reasonable amount of time without too much trouble then we'll see where it goes from there.

Whoa, if I'm reading you correctly, for the next update you're developing a tool for users to create animations?  That would be seriously awesome.  I definitely wasn't expecting that for a long while!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk