April 27, 2024, 11:57:26 AM

Author Topic: Now with bigger girls!  (Read 22442 times)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Now with bigger girls!
« on: September 29, 2010, 04:57:16 PM »
We just released Sex Sim update 1.0g, and one of the things it includes is the ability to have bigger girls.

We'll be putting up some new characters in the store with these new body styles but they are ready to use right now by simply altering the XML files for custom characters.

To use the new body styles, open up the character XML file and look for the "<Body>" tag.  It will either have a 1 or 2.

To use the "thick" body type, change the number to a 3, and to use the "big" body type, change it to a 4.

The larger body styles look better with larger breasts, so you probably want to change those values as well.  I've found that the following settings work well for the "big" shape:

<BoobSize_LX>1.1</BoobSize_LX>
<BoobSize_LY>1.2</BoobSize_LY>
<BoobSize_LZ>1.1</BoobSize_LZ>
<BoobSize_RX>1.1</BoobSize_RX>
<BoobSize_RY>1.2</BoobSize_RY>
<BoobSize_RZ>1.1</BoobSize_RZ>

Your mileage may vary depending on the other values you have in your custom characters, but these new larger body styles are designed for larger breasts so have fun.

Isotemod

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Now with bigger girls!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 05:35:28 PM »
Thanks for the update.

I noticed you mention some custom character texture compatability what are your plans regarding this as im looking forwarded to creating my personalised girl.

p.s. Is it a biggy to add hair texture too? while we wouldn't be able to change hair shape outside of what we have the basic colour is straight forward and only slightly more complicated to add streaks/highlights etc.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 05:39:02 PM »
Thanks for the update.

I noticed you mention some custom character texture compatability what are your plans regarding this as im looking forwarded to creating my personalised girl.

p.s. Is it a biggy to add hair texture too? while we wouldn't be able to change hair shape outside of what we have the basic colour is straight forward and only slightly more complicated to add streaks/highlights etc.

I'm going to finish up that tutorial I started that will explain how to use custom skin textures.  It's not possible yet to change hair textures but I want to try to get that into the next update.

jiminy lummox

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 09:37:09 AM »
Nice work Jak, a welcome addition to sexsim :)

Thought I'd take the liberty of posting a piccy of body types 2, 3 and 4 so that people can see the difference.  Type 2 is on the left, 3 in the middle and 4 (hubba hubba!) is on the right.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 10:58:54 AM »
Nice work Jak, a welcome addition to sexsim :)

Thought I'd take the liberty of posting a piccy of body types 2, 3 and 4 so that people can see the difference.  Type 2 is on the left, 3 in the middle and 4 (hubba hubba!) is on the right.

Awesome, thanks for the comparison shot.  We'll be releasing some new girls with the new body shapes and in testing them here I can say they really add a nice new dimension to the sim.  I'm glad you like them. :)

dpfan

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 11:18:37 AM »
Is there a way to change Tiffany's hair to blonde while keeping the same style & length?  I tried several different changes to the hair files but could not get anything to change.

Thanks!

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 11:49:51 AM »
Is there a way to change Tiffany's hair to blonde while keeping the same style & length?  I tried several different changes to the hair files but could not get anything to change.

Thanks!

There is no way to change hair color in the sim yet, no.

booblover

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 09:52:12 AM »
Hi Jak...

Just tried to change the body size in the character xml file but it seems to be uneditable, any ideas ??

Thanks..

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »
Hi Jak...

Just tried to change the body size in the character xml file but it seems to be uneditable, any ideas ??

Thanks..

I need more information then that, please.  Which character?  What did you edit?  What do you mean by "uneditable"?

darius12

• Nadine Jansen is hot.
    • View Profile
    • Christopher Cole's AIF
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 01:13:13 PM »
I would love to see even bigger girls; the option for true chubby and even bbw. Right now thick is barely what I would call thick. :)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 01:23:35 PM »
Yep I plan to add even bigger girls, but it takes a while because every new body shape has to be run through the whole set of animations, tweaks made, new clothing models made, etc. etc. and it takes quite some time.  It's definitely on my to-do list though.

darius12

• Nadine Jansen is hot.
    • View Profile
    • Christopher Cole's AIF
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 01:28:06 PM »
Excellent!

rhettbutler67

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 08:01:06 AM »
New to the site but really like it. I'm a huge fan of the large ladies myself so I'm thrilled that you are going to add this. I've messed around with the character creator and while I can get pretty big asses and legs the  in game animations get a lil wierd with alec,'s hand inside his lovers ass cheeks lol.  thanks and keep up the great work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk