April 27, 2024, 01:20:02 PM

Author Topic: Profile Pic  (Read 13423 times)

needluvn

• Shotgun Nun
    • View Profile
Profile Pic
« on: September 15, 2010, 01:32:36 PM »
Hey Jak,

Where did you get that pic on your profile of the asian chick?
I like that!
\n/

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Profile Pic
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 02:00:05 PM »
Hey Jak,

Where did you get that pic on your profile of the asian chick?
I like that!

Hey, thanks!  Glad you like it, it's a picture I made for a t-shirt design for myself.  Here's a larger version of the avatar and also a painting I did of the same girl.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:03:00 PM by Jak (ripened peach) »

needluvn

• Shotgun Nun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 09:49:38 PM »
Holy smokes! That's awesome. Asian girls definitely should be on more t-shirts.  You just do it as a hobby or do you display your work somewhere?
\n/

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 10:19:18 PM »
Holy smokes! That's awesome. Asian girls definitely should be on more t-shirts.  You just do it as a hobby or do you display your work somewhere?

Cool, thanks. :) 

I spent my formative years (started at 11) working in an airbrush booth painting t-shirts, cars, guitars, etc. then in my twenties I worked at a division of Lee Sportswear doing screen print shirt design.  After that I got into the video game field so now when I do shirts it's just for me personally.  I would love to start a shirt company some time though just for the fun. 

As far as painting the canvases I don't display anywhere but then again I rarely paint anymore.  It's something I'd like to do more of some day, it's just not in the schedule right now.  Here's another one from a couple of years ago...

needluvn

• Shotgun Nun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 10:51:56 PM »
Nice.

Yea I bet since you spent all your time in front of a computer being a techie for a sex game. Although I bet that's fun too. Maybe the asian girl can be an inspiration for a new game model. Who is that girl anyway? Reason why I ask is I'm looking for tattoo ideas and when I saw that avatar, I knew I wanted something like that.
\n/

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 08:48:43 AM »
It's fun working on this sim, definitely.  And yeah I'll be adding an Asian girl in one of the upcoming updates. :)

The girl in my pics is one I made up.  I created her in 3D so I could see her from any angle, and then I can sketch her just like she's standing there in front of me.  If you're looking for a tattoo idea and want to use her that would rock.  Please post a pic here of it if you get it, even if you don't use my girl.

needluvn

• Shotgun Nun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 03:38:37 PM »
I'm having a hard time using this forum
\n/

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 04:20:14 PM »
I'm having a hard time using this forum

In what way?

needluvn

• Shotgun Nun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 04:24:59 PM »
I've been trying to reply and post a pic but it's not been going through. Had to retype the post a couple times and the picture won't load.
\n/

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 04:29:52 PM »
It sounds like your Internet connection.  Maybe try back later on to see if it's improved?

needluvn

• Shotgun Nun
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 04:30:11 PM »
Anyway, what I wanted to say was I created a girl like yours on Sexvilla. Korean, black hair, black nail polish and lipstick, piercings and tattoos. Ever since I did that, I've been obsessed with that look. So as for tattoos, I wanted to do something along the lines of that. I'm no artist so I'm gonna get someone to draw up a few ideas for me. Maybe if you have extra time, you can draw a couple ideas up and post them. I'll definitely post the finished tattoo here.
\n/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk