May 08, 2024, 09:43:00 PM

Author Topic: My two cents worth...  (Read 5927 times)

Fyrefly

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
My two cents worth...
« on: September 13, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »
Hey Jak and Sophia...awesome job so far! I've messed around with many different sims and gotten bored with them pretty fast. Yours seems to have a lot of potential, and the actions and expressions on your models makes the images created actually erotic for a change.

I'm pretty much in agreement with all of the other suggestions in this forum (although you might want to publish a sticky version of "the list" so folks can see what's already been suggested.) A few things I would like to add, though...

1) Can we get a photo gallery feature, or a way to show screenshots in game? Maybe some more detailed camera tools as well (cropping, special effects, etc.) You don't have to go the whole photo shoot route like Active Dolls, but some added functionality would be nice.

2) Is there a way to develop the animations so that they are not tied to a specific part of the room (i.e. the same Girl licking girl animation on the kitchen counter, or on the dining room table, or on the sofa)? It would also be cool to be able to run through multiple positions in the same part of the room, rather than having a new position jump the couple to the other side of the apartment.

3) I know we can do body mods, but what about a tool for customizing faces (or does that open up a nasty can of codeworms?)

Thanks again for the awesome work! Keep it up!

Fyrefly

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: My two cents worth...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 11:28:29 AM »
Thank you Fyrefly, we're really happy that you like the sim!

You've got some great suggestions here and we're definitely taking notes for future updates.  Thanks for your thoughts, it's much appreciated. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk