April 27, 2024, 10:09:47 AM

Author Topic: There is some problème with "sofa2" position  (Read 8710 times)

Dieuteparle

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
There is some problème with "sofa2" position
« on: November 18, 2013, 04:21:10 AM »
The animation of "sofa2:all the way" is buggy. The penis rotate and disappear.  ???
By the way, did something change in the shader? It doesn't look like before. Not in a wrong way  ;)

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
Re: There is some problème with "sofa2" position
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 03:35:24 PM »
The animation of "sofa2:all the way" is buggy. The penis rotate and disappear.  ???
By the way, did something change in the shader? It doesn't look like before. Not in a wrong way  ;)

I will look at the animation to see if there is a problem.

As far as a shader changing, what shader are you talking about?

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 05:20:38 AM »
Any info on the sofa 2 position? The cock is there than disappears then reappears it is a bit annoying.

Also I found another glitch it doesn't happen very often and not sure how to create it. Once in a while when playing in Master Bed Room the Male face will pop out of their head? IT looks comical exiting to menu and selecting another male and then the male you want seems to fix it.

This glitch happened maybe 4 times with Matt and 1 with Jett so far. It rarely happens so not sure if you will be able to reproduce without just playing the game allot.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 12:22:30 AM »
The rotating penis is fixed and will be in the upcoming update. I'll look into the other issue you mention but I can't say that I've ever seen that happen before so hopefully I can figure it out.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 05:40:38 PM »
Glad to hear you got the penis fixed I look forward to the next update  :eyebrows:

I understand if you cant reproduce the other one; it doesn't happen often not sure what causes it when it does. It does look hilarious the first time annoying after that  ;D

Anyways that glitch is minor as going to menu and selecting another partner and then reselecting the one you want fixes it so don't feel bad if it takes a few updates before it gets fixed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk