April 27, 2024, 04:01:22 AM

Author Topic: Auto pregnancy  (Read 6923 times)

tonicmole

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Auto pregnancy
« on: October 20, 2013, 10:03:11 PM »
I thought it'd be cool if once you came inside a girl the next time you loaded the game she would be pregnant.  I then thought about the easiest way to implement it and this is what I got.

First at least 3 ways to not get pregnant.  Condoms for the men that turn off the function.  Next, a toggle for a girl to be on the pill which would also disable the function.  Then finally a single sex position with the man ejaculating on the girls belly or something for "pulling out".

Then there would have to be textures for each girls pregnant morph, and finally the mechanic implemented.

I imagined one new button being added above 'cum now' that would be 'pull out'.  Pressing 'pull out' would switch to an animation of the man stroking himself.  He would cum once the meter fills or when the player pressed 'cum now'.  If you don't press pull out, wear a condom, or have the girl on the pill, the game edits the females XML file making her pregnant, with pregnant textures, however this would not take effect until the next time the player loaded her file. 

Anyways, that's my idea, and thanks for letting me share..... In possibly way to much detail.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Auto pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 11:33:52 PM »
I like the pull out mode and the condom idea. However I think it would be better if we just had 2 versions of the same girl one pregnant and one not. So even if you dont pull out she is not pregnant if you don't want her to be.

madmax

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 01:25:42 AM »
It would be nice that the game can add a bit more twist of story like instead of boring manu direct selection of girl's & guy's, rooms scene and go fuck... I prefer somthing like a 3D street walk scene where all the girl's & boy's walking on the street, you can do the selection's by approaching them with conversation (simple bullshit coversation which 100% success rate to pickup or invite the girls or boys offcox  ;D) then choose yr scene to go back apartment, master badroom or beach to fuck  :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:..

Offex if the girl's taking creampie with out pills, next round you see her on the street with a pregnent belly  :eyebrows: :eyebrows: if mouse over her will show "status: pregnent" and "Possible biological father: Matt" or "Possible biological father: Matt, Jett, Salvator..." if she do a gang bang creampie  :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Furthermore pick up scene like in disco (girls and guys dancing on the floor), pick up girls and fuck in the toilet  :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:....

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 03:31:01 AM »
Sounds interesting but that would be a whole remake of the game. If they were going to recreate the whole game from start they should turn it into a game more like the sims with allot if interaction with other characters and objects around the house.

Sure it would be awsome but unless you are a excellent programmer and wanting to volunteer your time to help them it would not be feasible for them to go that rout. Too much work for too small of a team not to mention not a big enough client base to fund such a large project.

Patience and we will see this game develope to an amazing game. Maybe if it does get big enough they will create another game down the road that will add more. Or create a new patch that completely changes this one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk