April 27, 2024, 04:58:04 AM

Author Topic: A few Ideas  (Read 10261 times)

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
A few Ideas
« on: September 06, 2013, 10:15:46 PM »
I noticed that this forum is hardly used  :'( I was thinking maybe it is because people are waiting for the next update.

So I thought maybe we can help give advice on some things we would like to see. I know Jak has allot of things planned and he is working on it but real life gets in the way too. But hopefully this will help.

The things I would like to see from the highest to lowest

1) Anal Sex
2) Threesome (both FFM and MFM)
3) Male editor
4) More Lesbian positions
5) New Interactions (like Dancing and giving massages)
6) More Locations (School, Dr Office, Jail, torture chamber, Spa, Business Office, etc.

There are many more things that would improve things as well but these would be a great first step!

Thanks Jak for making such a great game and I do look forward in seeing your next big update

M2M

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: A few Ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 10:29:18 PM »
I wish MM or MMM was possible :(

CornBread

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 12:28:36 PM »
I'd like to hear more sounds in the game and an option to turn (fe)male voices off.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 03:42:52 PM »
Cornbread there is a mute button or are you saying a choice to turn one off at will.
More sounds can be a good thing depending on the room. He has the ocean sound for the beach but the other rooms dont really need sound unless its muffled noises from neighbors in the apartment.

It would be cool if you can adjust time of day for the beach though like late night, mid day sunrise or sunset. Also since a beach is a public area maybe turning on other guests. Make an option so you can choose normal beach activity, spectators who is watching you having sex and orgy beach party so you can see more people having sex besides you. Though adding stuff like that would probably cause lag on lower end pcs and would be hard to code.

CornBread

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 09:56:04 AM »
Cornbread there is a mute button or are you saying a choice to turn one off at will.
More sounds can be a good thing depending on the room. He has the ocean sound for the beach but the other rooms dont really need sound unless its muffled noises from neighbors in the apartment.

What I actually meant with that is turning only the male or female voice off, not both. I know there is a general mute button.

And with more sounds I mean more voice actors, always hearing the same moanings and voices gets kinda...boring?

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 08:09:41 AM »
I agree, with such a variety of characters available, especially the range of girls the customiser brings, it would be nice to get a bit more variety of the voices, perhaps even some extra spoken phrases, with the option to turn them on randomly or trigger them manually (automatically spoken words tend to sound mechanical or unnatural fairly quickly)

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 12:49:12 PM »
Having more clothing options like Layers so we can have under-ware under our clothes, have dresses, accessories and be able to choose tops and bottoms so we can mix match our clothes would also be nice.

You could go an extra step further (It wouldn't be easy but would be awsome) have a clothes editor sorta like Sims 3. There you can get 1 piece of clothing and modify it in so many ways to custom fit your character. Having a memory where you can set clothes for certain characters as prefered outfit could save time from scrolling through the list so much. Maybe a clothes sorter where you can easily organize your outfits could be implemented.

I know these suggestions would not be the easiest to create but would diffently be a neat goal to have in the future.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk