Sex Sim > Characters

characters on Babesoul worth it?

(1/6) > >>

idek:
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I was considering buying the three add-on characters from the Babesoul website. Has anyone gotten these? If so, what do you get with them (hair, textures, clothes) and are they worth buying?

Isla:
Been over a year since I bought both Monique & Geselle, mainly wanted the new hairstyles that came with them. This gives you new hairstyles you can then use to creating your own characters. The skin textures were nicely done but nothing really special about them. Were they worth the $3 each? Maybe a little too much now that you can get so many user created girls, at the time I was ok buying them. Especially if you plan to create your own girls and want slightly different hairs.  :)

LazeeDragon:
i bought all 3 over a month and i like them so it is up to you. if you want them :) what is nice is that if your pc crashes or whatever they will stay in your buy section and you can redownload them. so they won't ever get lost...not like flash drives which i can never find lol ^^

theevilone:

--- Quote from: dutchman64 on October 20, 2013, 03:03:34 PM ---hello did you use paypal when you got models from babesoul?
having trouble navigating their checkout system

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: theevilone on October 23, 2013, 09:12:39 PM ---You can't use PayPal with Babesoul.  PayPal has it in their terms of service that anyone who sells adult material, even as in-game addons like the characters from Babesoul for Sex Sim, is not allowed to use their service.  Any such business or individual or service provider who breaks those rules has their funds and account subject to seizure and freezing by PayPal.

It's been that way for almost as long as I've used them, which is 6 years, so... yeah, you can't use paypal.

--- End quote ---

RealHawk:
same here i cant seem to get them, it keeps asking me to buy babe coins?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version