Sex Sim > Characters

characters on Babesoul worth it?

<< < (6/6)

nate1981:
I am all so having the same problem with Geselle i can't find her hair pack.

Version5:
If there is anyone aside from me using SS in 2020, I would highly recommend not wasting your $ on these.

Against my better judgement, I did waste my $ on 2 characters (Veronica & Geselle) back in late Dec/early Jan.  At that time, I had the same issue with the missing hair. At that time, I had not yet seen this particular thread.

I re-downloded the files somewhat recently and the hair was replaced in the xml files with existing SS character's hair, so you get no new hairstyles.  Not cool.

It's a matter of personal opinion, but mine is that the body textures are inferior to the stock SS and that the only reason to want these characters at all is if you like the appearance of the faces and want to use the xml file settings for your custom characters.

There seems to be less than 0 support on the site.  I don't think it's been updated for several years ("© 2011 Babesoul.com. All rights reserved.") and is probably still there for the odd sucker (like me) to throw caution to the wind and give them some $ for incomplete products.

Hopefully, this is helpful to at least 1 person.  If not, oh well. It temporarily distracted me from quarantine boredom.

Stay safe!
V5

Giselle:
Thanks for your thoughts on this, Version5. And yes, I would agree, don't bother with those characters. The company has a right to sell them but they are missing hair, etc. and they are not worth it.

Version5:
Yep.  The user created characters are better than the BS ones,

That being said, I still want the hairstyles.  If anyone has them, help a brother out, please  :eyebrows:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version