April 27, 2024, 11:44:08 AM

Author Topic: Been a while, New gilr Wendy in add-ons  (Read 7140 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
Been a while, New gilr Wendy in add-ons
« on: July 01, 2012, 02:50:44 PM »
Wendy
    Author; TempestKilday
   Been out for a bit but I am back and here's a gift. Wendy, this California girl Loves the beach and Tans completely nude. The only tan-lines she has is where her wedding ring was, so she's up for anything including stopping by Ripened Peach(yeah worked the game in there(cheasy I know))I hope you guys like her(I already do) And there will be more to come down the road. I decided not to go overboard on tattoos but I feel the ones she has fit just right.

You'll need the Messy Hair style and if you have the Hair Styler you can make her a little more different for your sake.

Installation;
unzip to a temporary location.
It should only require you to drop the runtime folder into C:\Sex Sim folder. The flow has been prearranged so it should be an easy install.
I hope you enjoy her and if you need to change her hair to default Robyn there are many times it has been said however since I still keep the base users in mind, here is how you change it;
Right click the XML file and click edit,
search for these lines;
                <Hair>Messy</Hair>
      <HairTex>Messy_Blonde</HairTex>
      <HairTexSource>original</HairTexSource>
And change them to this;
                <Hair>glamour</Hair>
      <HairTex>glamour_chesnut</HairTex>
      <HairTexSource>original</HairTexSource>
hit save and there you go.
   As always If anything comes to mind let me know and suggetestions are welcome. You can use the textures in other characters but just give credit if they Uploaded(you guys have been good with that though).
Have fun with her,
-Temp

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk