April 27, 2024, 01:48:15 AM

Author Topic: About how Long should it take to make a custom Girl?  (Read 9747 times)

ninjabuntu

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
About how Long should it take to make a custom Girl?
« on: May 30, 2012, 05:17:25 PM »
I got the Character Creation Addon and all and was building a Custom Girl Based on the Robyn Base. I got her just about how I wanted her and told the thing to go. I then get a black screen with the words "Hang on, I'm Working..." and below it is a Float Variable that at this moment is about 5000.00 now and doesn't show signs of ending anytime soon.

It's been about a Half hour now and still no Custom Girl in my Ladies menu... What gives? How long is this supposed to take anyways?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: About how Long should it take to make a custom Girl?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 12:45:18 AM »
It should only take about twenty seconds, if even that long.  Have you tried it again to see if it works?

ninjabuntu

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 11:30:35 PM »
I have tried it time and time again just to make sure. Still no joy... When I do try and it take forever, i will have to hit the close button at the top and restart, The character is there in the list but has no thumbnail in the menu and no Character meter pip for in-game.

I think this is the root of the issue. I think that it is somehow going nuts when it trying to write the Thumbnail and meter pip.

What else could be causing the issue i have no idea, but i have tried many time now to get my self a custom Lady...

Thrillmonkey

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 10:59:42 AM »
I had this problem a while back and I corrected it myself. It was because I had saved the game in a different file than the default. Once I went back to the default there were no hang-ups.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 10:24:25 AM »
If you can please file a help ticket and include your output log then I'll take a closer look and see what might be happening.

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 07:31:23 AM »
It all depends on what you mean by custom.If you mean from scratch,(textures, XML files, Screeen/meter/portrait picture) it all depends on the person doing it. With programs like the permutator(brought to us by Pronzilla) it can take about 20-30 seconds to pump out 9 characters. I don't have the editor that Jak speaks of but it's probably takes the amount he says.
-Temp

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk