April 27, 2024, 01:14:05 AM

Author Topic: New Girl Tiffany with new outifit in Add-onns  (Read 7571 times)

TempestKilday

• Sex is the reason we're even in this screwed up wo
    • View Profile
New Girl Tiffany with new outifit in Add-onns
« on: March 29, 2012, 02:41:20 AM »
 New girl with totally custom tattoos and in the addon section available for download. Brought to you by me and Pronzilla(via his Permutator for the Xml construction). I truley hope you guys enjoy her unique tattoos and see through leather outfit. Let me know what you think and as always suggestions and ideas are welcome.
-Tamp

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
Re: New Girl Tiffany with new outifit in Add-onns
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 01:33:43 PM »
Nice, like the fancy tattoos, and good choice of piercings to go with it!

Isn't there already an official character called Tiffany though? :p

TempestKilday

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 07:14:54 PM »
I don't think there's a character with that name yet(not aware though) I did use a slightly different spelling( I think). Thank you for your feedback. the tattoos were a slight hassle at times. Tattooing across where a seam goes takes time and patience because you have to do a lot of paint, save, open, look close then back and do it again till it all lines up. I do hope you enjoy her though and the outfit that comes with her.
Thank you,
-Temp

TempestKilday

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 07:59:36 PM »
And yes there is a girl with that name(just looked into it) however just like life, a lot of people have the same name, thankfully My Tiffany has to go under user_created otherwise there could be an issue with the texture flow getting confused. I do appreciate pointing that out and I will look closer in the future. I'm also working on another girl with tattoos and thinking of the next Celebrity to work on I'm thinking Liz Vicious might be the next one, though I havn't commited to a specific celebrity yet.
-Temp

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk